Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: A very newbie idea to earn more with Adsense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi dears,

Anyone knows this website: Microworkers, yes it is a microjob website offering services for both employers and workers employers can post some jobs like: voting on a foto, promoting his Facebook page, signing up for his/her website or forum... and workers do the job for some cents and provide a proof that they finished the task according to the employer requests.

Case Study: Mr. John has a website and he want to see his Adsense earnings grown, he need people to click ads on his website. In the Bestblackhatforum Mr.John found an article about a website where he can find those people to click his ads, first thing he need to register, then to post a compaign in the specified category named 'Click or search' option: Click 1X, click 2X, click3X, search + click 1X, search + click 2X...Good, now he will set the geo targeting people the price is between 0.12 to $0.30 and now Mr. John have to provide the details of his task (eg: serach in Google this : Keyword world keyboard balalalala, and visit the third link. In the visited website open 2 posts and click an ad in each post visited. Proof: in order to be rewarded provide me the following: the visited website URL, The clicked ads URLs), ups! a microworker doesn't provide an accurate proof: No payment. Now, Mr, John can visit his adsense account and enjoy his earnings without being banned by Google.

As a member of Microworkers, i have seen and done so many tasks of visiting a blog/website, browsing an article and clicking an Adsense ad. In fact, Microworkers offers for employers looking to promote their links a set of options for an affordible price. (You pay a member $0.12 and he clicks on 2 of your Adsense ads)

Can i please now what experts think about this method ?
you'll get banned, think out the box... microworkers is blacklisted by google...
Yes i know that Microworkers and other microjob websites are blacklisted by Google, but there is an option: To request from workers to go on a search engine, type a keyword and hit a specific search result, then clicking some ads.
Ban for sure
I was doing this for 3 months straight a year ago until I got banned and lost 1 months pending payment and the currents month as well (about $1800 total and the month wasn't finished yet).
I was clickbombed 60 times from the same IP address in one day. It might work if you have a software that does not allow an IP address to click an ad more than once......
perfectly banned bro
You will get ban ofcourse, no matter what. This method was doing well before 2009, people were earning good money, but we are not lucky, its 2013 and Google is strict that before, so no chance.

Good Luck!
why some people say Google will ban you because they want people to try this method because they already doing it
what is the difference between normal visitor that will go to Google they tipe your keyword thank maybe click one ads
and between visitor that you say to him to search that keyword visit some pages and than click one ads
you cant cheat google this methods not works even in 2005 anyone who want to get banned overnight try it
You'll be Ban!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's