Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Sparkol videoscribe NEEDS CRACK!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi,

I would like it if you could crack Sparkol!

Link : http://www.sparkol.com/home.php

The pro would be great! It is a desktop version!

Thank you so much! I really love this forum, and I downloaded the stuff to learn how to crack. When I will learn, I will be sharing stuff here for this great community! :)
bump from me....I need this urgent
I'd like to see that as well.
Same here. Would be really sweet if that could be cracked.
This is the installation file,Try the media fire link first so they don't suddenly see loads of downloads and twig on that something is going on. I'm having a look at the program now but I'm not very good so someone with more experience will obviously have more chance of cracking.

29.8 mb. Direct from sparkol.
#### EDIT ###################################################

This was downloaded direct from sparkol and uploaded straight to mediafire and it comes up as 1/35 detection ratio ? Is this something to do with it being a Mediafire URL? The 2 files I have uploaded to Mediafire which both come up clean with my AV software and have both been downloaded direct from vendors site both show up as 1/35 on virustotal ? Am I doing something wrong ?

virus total
https://www.virustotal.com/url/e517ebb41...359992588/

mediafire.com/?96r1c3n22sgbclr
Detection ratio: 1 / 35
Analysis date: 2013-02-04 15:43:08 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )
File scan: The URL response content could not be retrieved or it is some text format (HTML, XML, CSV, TXT, etc.), hence, it was not enqueued for antivirus scanning.
Thanks bro... it is very appreciated your hard work. :)
Thanks but still needs cracking so may be you need to change the thread title!
Changed! Will anyone tell us if it is crackable please? :(
still needs cracking
thankssssssssss
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's