Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] THE BEST FASTEST WORKING ADDMEFAST iMacros BOT SCRIPT 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know you've searched long and wide for this, so without further a due, I present to you the fastest working iMacros script as of right now. It will be constantly updated whenever it stops working as I use it too. The ban rate is very small because all movements are natural, and it has a fail safe included as well. If I find it leeched anywhere without obtaining my permission or given credit I will stop updating it.
Code:
DOWNLOAD NOW
EDIT: Paid version will be coming out soon with lots more benefits including:
Proxy support (for multiplying the speed)
Instant fail safes

unique iimdisplay
Perfect timing
... and much more!
Can't find any links to download.
Friend, there is no download link... Please edit
Maybe this is just an advertisement for the paid version... in which case, the thread should be moved.
Are you seriously threatening us about it being leeched anywhere without your permission....?!

Boy, I think you might be lost ... you realize this is the FREEBIE section of a BLACKHAT forum... right?

"Hi... I am going to make grandiose claims about a program I can't even figure out how to create a link for on your forum... then threaten not to update it if you share this anywhere! Oh... and I'm a newbie to the site... with all of 3 posts..."

(01-17-2013 10:35 PM)andyfang Wrote: [ -> ]
I know you've searched long and wide for this, so without further a due, I present to you the fastest working iMacros script as of right now. It will be constantly updated whenever it stops working as I use it too. The ban rate is very small because all movements are natural, and it has a fail safe included as well. If I find it leeched anywhere without obtaining my permission or given credit I will stop updating it.
This is teh reason I have stopped downloaded stuff from newbies here... what not they post.... :(
man delete this .. if I get your script im sharing it with everybody
THIS IS THE FASTEST POSSIBLE ADDMEFAST iMACRO SCRIPT ON THE NET!- FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ON BBHF!

Instagram Bot
Features:
- Fail Safe Loops
- Decent timing
Facebook Bot
Features:
- Fast Liking
- Failsafe Loops

DOWNLOAD
***CLICK THANKS TO SUPPORT FREE VERSION UPDATES***

PAID VERSION COMING SOON!
FEATURING
UP TO 2X FASTER POINTS
COMPLETE AUTOMATION
PERFECTED FAILSAFES
GUARANTEED ANTI-BANS
...AND A LOT MORE!
STAY TUNED!

WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD, LINK NOT WORKING !!!
man is this the same person with the last post about this !....... Mods ban dude !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's