Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] FaceDominator V 1.0.1.27 - Facebook Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Image: FaceDominator.gif]

Features:
  • Facebook Account Creator
  • Account Profile Creator
  • FanPage Creator
  • Wall Posters
  • Auto Group Joiner
  • Targeted Friend Adder
  • Campaign Manager and Scheduler
  • Multithreaded and Proxy Support
  • Support Captcha Bypass
  • And Many More....
[Image: FaceDominator_License.gif]

Facedominator License

Monthly Subscription

$99 for first month then $19.95/monthly

Lifetime License:

$499 pay one time only

BBHF Members

Lifetime Free!

Sales page
Code:
http://www.facedominator.com/

Virustotal

Detection ratio:
/ 46

Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/6bfa850c964040602e1b1c15939baf8d5416e8185272a047c0a48e62fedae37d/analysis/1357224358/

Download link

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=2PBMCLNB

Tested it and its working. Virustotal came with 9/46, i think its because of the crack, but as always DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK! Enjoy!

waiting for feedbacks.
(01-05-2013 04:12 PM)boomeran25 Wrote: [ -> ]waiting for feedbacks.
I was playing with it and seems to be working just fine. The account creator is very fast and it does all the steps on autopilot, email verifications included.
This was a bit overpriced $499, but it has some real nice features, and best of all, seems to be working fine.
komas do you have a how to use this?
Im looking for the option you mentioned above "Website Liker" and i dont see it any where

thanks
No i do not have any guide or tutorial, maybe someone can share it with us.
Have you tried the fan page liker? Maybe it will work with websites. I copied that from the salespage, maybe its from an older version and it doesnt have that feature now
THIS IS LATEST VERSIAN?
BTW THANS FOR CRACK
(01-07-2013 12:04 PM)komas Wrote: [ -> ]No i do not have any guide or tutorial, maybe someone can share it with us.
Have you tried the fan page liker? Maybe it will work with websites. I copied that from the salespage, maybe its from an older version and it doesnt have that feature now
that should work as it makes sence but only if you share a page from your web to FB. It should give you likes to the web once you like the post share you did on FB. Just makes sence. What is not making any sence to me is how in the word I add my account to the soft. complicate it or Im dumb. lol
(01-07-2013 01:54 PM)alitar99 Wrote: [ -> ]THIS IS LATEST VERSIAN?
BTW THANS FOR CRACK
Yes, when you start the software it says "you have the updated version"
(01-07-2013 02:31 PM)asolis11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2013 12:04 PM)komas Wrote: [ -> ]No i do not have any guide or tutorial, maybe someone can share it with us.
that should work as it makes sence but only if you share a page from your web to FB. It should give you likes to the web once you like the post share you did on FB. Just makes sence. What is not making any sence to me is how in the word I add my account to the soft. complicate it or Im dumb. lol
Use the codename like version 12 that i shared here to like websites. Its working fine.
To add accounts go to Menu in the Top left and click MyAccounts
thanks so much for this! i just have one question - it doesn't load the MyAccounts otherwise all is there. what should i do? thanks so much in advance!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's