Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: NEW 2013 monetize your videos blogs with Videofy.me EARNINGS 2-9 USD x 1000 VIEWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello friends monetizes videos in Videofy.me[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=22322&stc=1]

[b]What Is Videofy.me?[/b]

Videofy
is a new video service for blogs it is commonly known as the video
blogging websites where people share their own creativity and in return,
receives quite enormous revenue. The main aim of Videofy is to provide
quality based interface to both, their publishers and advertisers to
keep their community a happier place. It allows us to upload almost any
thing that we like it could be a funny video, a blogging video or what
ever it is, it must be an excellent video to turn visitors attention.

[b]How To Earn Money With Videofy.me? [/b]

A person who feels he has some sort
of talent can record his video and publish them to Videofy.me to earn
smartly. However, we can still upload some appealing videos to magnetize
audience and earn with more authority. Your earning depends on

• How many videos you created,
  • How many views they have,
  • The Quality of your content,
  • In which state your videos are getting most views.
How and When Do I Get Paid: The minimum payout rate is $50 so until or unless if we did not reach the minimum rate we will not get paid. While on 25th of each month payment is send to the publishers in their preferred payout method i.e. PayPal, BankWire Transfer And MoneyBooker

[b]How To Get Started with Videofy.me [/b]

To start earning money with Videofy
first we need to create an account, so we can access all the features
of a publisher. To get started just register your free account by
pressing sign up button and fill out your details correctly, I know it’s
the dullest part.

Selecting Sharing Method:
Now after signing up, you will be precede to the next step where you will be questioned to select your blogging platform
i.e. Blogger, WordPress and etc. But if for the time being you are not
using any Blogging Platform, then no need to worry skip the step it can
be done later. However, I am sure you would be using Facebook and
twitter so to promote your videos on them use “Activate” button and move to the next step by clicking Continue.

Customize your Profile: For
a Publisher, crafting an eye-catching profile is the most critical part
of this whole procedure. Profile replicates the personality of a
person, so while you fill out your information remember to make it
straightforward, and don’t use extra ordinary words which confuse
anyone.

• Describe your blog using 140 characters or less.
  • What language is your blog in?
  • Choose a unique Videofy.me address
  • What is your blog about?
  • Apply for ad revenue: Well
    this is the best part of this whole process, now to apply for a
    publisher simply presses the Apply button. As soon as you click the
    apply button a new form will pop out, fill out your details and press
    the Send Application button and now wait till your application gets
    approval.

Verify your Email Address:
    Now nearly all the hard work is done just one this is missing, and that
    is to verify our email address. Simply login to your email address and
    verify your Identity. After verifying your account, you are prepared to
    face the action.

Every
    website is renowned for its features and sincerely after going though
    this quick review hats off to Videofy.me team. They have assembled a
    perfect community not only for publishers but also for spectators. I
    personally believe this is the beginning of a new era it did attracts
    me, as if I am a bee which is starving for honey. I highly recommend you
    to sign up your account as soon as possible to start earning
    marvelously well. Do you think it’s The End? If I say it’s the opening.
    In coming up days, we will share some more exciting posts on Videofy.me
    which will take us to the next level of Video Blogging. So guys this
    is it for now, what do you think about Videofy.me? Give your thoughts
    till then peace, blessings and happy earning while video Blogging.http://www.videofy.me/

If you enjoyed the post thanks are welcome, I hope you win lots of money, you can also upload music videos.

Thank you very much for sharing.
Although I'm just a noob I've got some opinion to share about this.
I should say that the minimum payout is too high, it should be something under $5-10.
Most ppl would never get paid at all with this.

Me and some friends tried PPV sites before, only friends with serious traffic and movie sites got paid handsomely.
I did some tests, and asked like 20 ppl to watch my videos hosted on PPV sites, and most of them were not counted at all.
Friends who got paid had movie websites for like 5+ years and their videos were all like 90+ minutes long. I figured that they were not willing to pay for short clips.

If you're making your own interesting videos I have a better idea for monetizing your videos.
Create a cute youtube channel, start sharing some good stuff of yourself periodically.
Join the youtube partnering program after a while and keep making videos periodically.
Create a web page for each video you share on your own web site, and put PPI, PPA, CPC, or Affiliate banners/links on it.
Share them on facbook, twitter or wherever interested ppl exists, or even do SEO if it's such a great video :)

Following this way you'll get some traffic from youtube directly which will get you a few more dollars.
Plus, you'll also make some killings on your own website if you get enough visitors.

I bet you'll earn a lot more than putting your videos on Videofy.me or similar websites.
Good luck :)
(01-01-2013 01:57 PM)callmewelfare Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for sharing.
Although I'm just a noob I've got some opinion to share about this.
I should say that the minimum payout is too high, it should be something under $5-10.
Most ppl would never get paid at all with this.

Me and some friends tried PPV sites before, only friends with serious traffic and movie sites got paid handsomely.
I did some tests, and asked like 20 ppl to watch my videos hosted on PPV sites, and most of them were not counted at all.
Friends who got paid had movie websites for like 5+ years and their videos were all like 90+ minutes long. I figured that they were not willing to pay for short clips.

If you're making your own interesting videos I have a better idea for monetizing your videos.
Create a cute youtube channel, start sharing some good stuff of yourself periodically.
Join the youtube partnering program after a while and keep making videos periodically.
Create a web page for each video you share on your own web site, and put PPI, PPA, CPC, or Affiliate banners/links on it.
Share them on facbook, twitter or wherever interested ppl exists, or even do SEO if it's such a great video :)

Following this way you'll get some traffic from youtube directly which will get you a few more dollars.
Plus, you'll also make some killings on your own website if you get enough visitors.

I bet you'll earn a lot more than putting your videos on Videofy.me or similar websites.
Good luck :)
thanks friend, its true, I also have youtube with adsense, last month won 290 euros, I'm a musician and I have 20 videos, I took 2 days on this new product and I have 3 euros earned with 890 views, but thanks for your response and happy new year!
Reference URL's