Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Facebook Fan Page Iframe Training,Wordpress Theme, PSD Graphic, Minisite and More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[GET] Facebook Fan Page Iframe Training,Wordpress Theme, PSD Graphic, Minisite and More

"Warning: Complete Fan Page Iframe Training Course, Wordpress Theme and Graphics Kit With Full PLR!"
[Image: 20b1wed.jpg]
Here are the components of this PLR package

Component 1: 5 High quality Training Videos! ( FLV format, Ipod ready, MP4) These videos will start with an overview all the way to explaining all of the options in creating an application in Facebook.

VIDEO 1: Slideshow Overview: A quick walk through of the videos to come and what you will learn.

VIDEO 2: Creating Your Fan Page: An in depth walk through of the differences in fan page types like community pages, band page, product pages etc. and we finish with creating a new fan page.

VIDEO 3: Inside Facebook Fan Pages: Look over my should as I show you the different options and settings inside fan pages.

VIDEO 4: Facebook APPS 101: You will learn all about FB apps settings, for both iframe canvas apps and iframe tabbed apps. At the end I finish up with creating a new FB app live for you.

JUST ADDED!! VIDEO 5: Connecting The Dots: I will walk through how to add your newly created application to your fan page to complete the custom fan page tab creation.

[Image: 2liaq2b.jpg]

[Image: fktwex.jpg]

Salespage:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/357318-full-private-label-rights-facebook-fan-page-iframe-training-wordpress-theme-psd-graphics-minisite-more.html

Direct Download:
[code]http://fanpagekings.com/3-30/dl0980453joijre.html/code]

oh thanks
cheers buddy
These are great for Offliners
great! thanks!

great! thanks!<br>
Been wanting to learn this. Thanks!
Great share. Thanks!
looking promising. thanks
cheeers man !
cHEERZ dUDE