Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Free SSL For Facebook Apps and Fan Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Free SSL URL Shortener For facebook apps, get it here.
+5 Rep If You Like My Share.
All It Takes Is A Moment To Thank For A Life Time.

[hide]https://es5.my/fb/[/spoiler]
Very Good thanks. I was looking for this for aime long t
How does it work?
How does it work?
Fake post I think ...
where is the link

great share thank u
In your link are not download!
Reupload, please
WILL THIS WORK
0k guys, I have been researching all day on this fanpage ssl situation. This is the best free solution I found and was easy as hell. Now according to FB developers support recommended testing........ my pages all passed. So if for some reason this blows up on the 1st blame FB. Here are the links and tutorial.

You can see the fb support thread here and see for yourself

ClickHere

Look for Kat Lees comments.

Now lets get the ssls.

Step 1) Go to SocialServer Here
Register for Free account and follow the instructions. It will take you to their secure fanpage where u input your 1st name, email and pw.

Step 2) Login on that same page with the email u registered with n password. Then u will see an input field for your fanpage tab. Go to ur fb application settings and copy the Page tab URL. Paste it in the required box on social server fanpage u have open. HIt enter and the SSL URL will be listed below next 2 Secure URL. Almost done.

Step 3) Paste the SSL URL in your applications settings next 2 the title Secure Page Tab URL.....Click save.

Step 4) Now go to FB developers support recommended site to test your ssl url.

click here

Paste the SSL URL in the empty field down on the left and wait for your grade. You should get a grade B or better....good enough. Your done.

Step 5) For those of you that also need a Secure Canvas URL repeat steps 2-4 using your Canvas URL. I asked support and thats what they told me and my Secure Canvas URL passed also.

As far as I can tell, if it passes FB recommended test than all should be good.

Now for the money monsters I recommend doing this to your own fanpages 1st and wait til after 0ct 1 before selling the service. God forbid this blowsup and you have 100+ pissed off customers that paid you for the service.

THINK THIS IS BETTER THE OP'S POST!

Enjoy!

CopyMyCash Cool
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's