Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Lead Kahuna - Not Cracked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Cool Got this from a friend but it needs cracking Verysad

Anyone able to do it..? Here is a download link.. x

[hide]http://www.zeerie.com/download/16/lead_kahuna_1.68_win.zip.html[/hide]
sales page
Code:
http://www.leadkahuna.com/

Its a $497 product, anyone knows whats about?
It's a lead gen tool for offline allows you to pull info off google and put it into the email which it sends out will print a sales letter with all there information on the sales letter just to name a couple it was made for reputation marketing but it will do way more than that

What it pulls ...

Company Name
Owners first Name
Owner last name
Email
Phone
Ranking on first page if it’s there
Citations how many
1st listed category
All categories
Google + Score ( reviews )
Google reviews #
Google reviews found
3rd party reviews
Google bad reviews #
Google bad review an actual review that is pulled and sent out in the email and sales letter
Images #s
Videos # s
Google offers
Website URL
Keywords in Homepage
Mobile Optimized site
Website backlinks #
Website Page rank
Google + URL
Facebook Page URL
Face Book Found y/n
Twitter Page URL
Twitter page found y/n
Address
City
State
Postal code
Country
And it will filter this info anyway you want it and it will even wipe ass if asked it's bad ass BUT is has a license and email registration and is run from their server not your computer :-(
I'm downloading Undecided
Yea Its an amazing piece of software.. I saw it in action.. I'm sure you need a license though..x
I really want this. download link is not working.
Anyone ever try to get this nulled? Do we need to get Anton on it? Not sure why more people are not all over this. Probably the best software release in 2012!

Thanks
What makes it better then google places scout
Or power leads pro
It sends out email right from the software pulls their bad reviews and places them in the email you can make your own templates or the ones supplied then it prints out the follow up letter from the information it pulled just to name a couple and allows you to filter and save this information any way you want so you could have multiple list to contact for different services right from one download SEO, Google Places, Mobile, rep management etc

I saw it in action on the webinar it really is bad ass
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's