Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: What are you currently listening to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is probably the coolest video I've seen for house music that didn't include sexy chicks!

I'm curious as to what my fellow blackhatter's favorite tracks are, share them here!

Lol This song is awesome! Lol
Ha, nice video - I love the sexy chicks!

Let's keep this thread going - I love all kinds of music and always into stuff I've never heard of so share whatever genre of music that you listen to

Currently playing in my headphones is an old school classic trance track from 1996 (I still have this one vinyl too), one of those you can easily get lost in.....

im struggling to concentrate on ANYthing after seeing those bouncing boobs posted by sexystuff, but here's a cracking piece of video and music perfectly matched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfph3iNC-k
@BRITcpa - there is a button that looks like a television if you click 'preview post' you will see it in the editor and it will embed the video into your post so one doesn't have to leave the website to view your video.

On another note wicked video - I want to do proximity windsuit jumping so bad! IMO the ultimate thrill!
We've got users from all over the world, I would really like to encourage these users to share some music here so I'm going to be reviving this thread with a new video once a day...

Cool track, such a weird video lol

I am listening to the band that signed with me recently. I just want to wrap myself in the music.
Radiosepia:

Matt Monaghan (Manchester, UK)– Guitar and Voice
Manu López (Canary Islands) – Bass and Voice
Marta Torres (Barcelona) – Violin
Enric Ponsa (Barcelona) – Percussion/Drums.
'The Evil Seed' (Buffalo, USA) - Mandolin/Xylo

Free downloads of their music here .

Nice track! ;)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's