Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Can we create senukexcr scripts using cracked omega senukexcr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys
Can we create senukexcr scripts using cracked omega senukexcr. I tried but I am getting some errors while creating it. I was trying to create script for jimdo.com
You can, you also don't have to make a new thread to ask one question you can just ask it in the original thread.
Yes, you can, i'm sure of it.
The guys that say you CAN, are you actually using it?

I get an "unhandle error" message as I open the script editor. Then it says "string cannot be of zero length. Parameter name: oldValue"

So NO, it does not work for me.
(12-01-2012 03:05 AM)tomwheelskirt Wrote: [ -> ]The guys that say you CAN, are you actually using it?

I get an "unhandle error" message as I open the script editor. Then it says "string cannot be of zero length. Parameter name: oldValue"

Mine is working
[Image: custom2.jpg]
[Image: custom-.jpg]
Yizhan you have all open tools like I except scrapebox Biggrin

On topic it works i am using it...
cONFIRM THAT I CAN WITH THE OMEGA CRACKS

If You`re using Win7 probably You have some problems with the rights - try to run as administrator.
That's strange that you guys get it to work.

It used to work for me but then It stopped.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm running my 2 installs on a virtualbox.

I tried running it as administrator without any success...
working fine here
(12-01-2012 03:05 AM)tomwheelskirt Wrote: [ -> ]The guys that say you CAN, are you actually using it?

To fix this all you have to do is write a username and password on the start and it wont come up anymore. Well that's what i did.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's