Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Req]WPMobi Niche Raider - 59 Yr Old Man Made $5,000 Already![Proof Inside]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone share this please?
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/715699-squeezemobi-wpmobi-niche-raider-59-yr-old-man-made-5-000-already-proof-inside.html
(11-30-2012 01:29 AM)garyng174 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone share this please?
Code:
/warrior-special-offers-forum/715699-squeezemobi-wpmobi-niche-raider-59-yr-old-man-made-5-000-already-proof-inside.html
Yeah I´m also looking for this! Looks promising.
looks really good and would help sell ...
This theme does require a serial number... so it will need nulling...
It is a nice looking theme but it is of no use since it requires manual posting for each directory listing. What a waste of time. Can anyone get a copy of Directory Press 8.0
I can try getting it nulled. If someone has the theme, please PM me.
Hi,

I 've got the singel license theme!
i have sent you a pm
GREAT jayday, lets wait for the nulled "version"--
No Nulling required, All Keys within theme--> settings --> mobile settings page

My friend has purchased the plugin but is skeptical to share it... will try and get it for the forum...

For those who have the files... the activation codes are as below...

Magic Button :
var $nSUL = 'AN25623DDSORPF141SS1'; //Standard Version var $nDEV = 'DE55V78QWEF5TH5PO88P'; //Standard Version without with all access var $nDEVL = '6RH4VHNTWCJQKG8RFR3R'; //Standard Version all access

Enter the string without the single quote to register your version.

Taken from mobilesettings.php :) they sell this for 50$ and couldn't hide it better... man... they take the fun out of nulling services

If someone can share the file, i can use it too :(

Please rep if useful.
-Dominator
Hey Dominal3Serp,

I do have the files and was looking for something to null, but was not aware that they made it sooo easy :-)

Get the files here (post #11):

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-SqueezeMobi-WPMobi-Niche-Raider-59-Yr-Old-Man-Made-5-000-Already-Proof-Inside?page=2

Cheers, Johnny63
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's