Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] ThemeForest Sommerce Shop 2.4.1 - WP eCommerce Theme (New Version)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: o3XpG.jpg]
Sommerce is a fresh WordPress theme that utilises the powerful JigoShop and Woo Commerce plugins to create a versatile Wordpress powered shop, with unlimited layout options and unlimited skins. Make this theme your own.
Mix up content on the homepage with widgets and shortcodes, set the layout full width or boxed style, choose your background color or set one of the 60+ custom backgrounds, set your header color or choose one of the 10 custom header, chose your navigation style and change the style of your products.. a theme so versatile that you can customize it to suit your business by simply changing a few settings. With Sommerce you can sell everything!

Download Sommerce Shop | Check The Demo

hubHits

Friends If you Like my share don't forget to give me a "Thanks" and Please Join my Free Traffic Exchange site hubhits.com to get Tons of Free Geo Targeted Niche Traffic, Facebook Likes, Twitter Follower and much more.
wah! I was looking for this man, Thank's for sharing the latest version, Thank you very much hubhits.
Thank you brother, It's Awesome!
great share bro!!!
(10-28-2012 11:41 PM)WillG2012 Wrote: [ -> ]great share bro!!!
Thank you, Enjoy and please don't forget to join hubhits.com which is just another Web Traffic Exchange Site.
hello hubhits do you have the demo content?
i already join your site
Thank you so much for this share. I am also searching for this.
(10-29-2012 03:00 PM)latesthatonline Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for this share. I am also searching for this.
You are most welcome :)
This theme failed to install. This is an error.

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Can anybody fix this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's