Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Fiverr script 3.7 working, Also 16 modules working and customization guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have this on one domain some time now and did not had any problems with it. I do not know if it is nulled or not anyway i share also the modules here and the customization guide. Please make mirrors i only upload to mediafire.

No need to thank me or anything. Just a share for this woderfull community. If anyone have the original 3.8 please let me know.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4lyrcuisb8u606o
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.
the link is working for me
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.
Here some mirror

[hide]http://mir.cr/1EB17FUZ[/hide]
(10-28-2012 09:51 AM)mazgalin Wrote: [ -> ]I have this on one domain some time now and did not had any problems with it. I do not know if it is nulled or not anyway i share also the modules here and the customization guide. Please make mirrors i only upload to mediafire.

No need to thank me or anything. Just a share for this woderfull community. If anyone have the original 3.8 please let me know.
Hi, Have you tried posting any Job, or registering any member?...

I previously noticed no issues as long as there is no Gig Posted, Once you Post a Gig it redirects the site source... "" licence ""
you will have issues with license .
I was in this condition , but... fixed !
Hy there i am using the script now on one of my domains. There are already users registered and also gigs posted. Also all the modules i installed are working perfect.

if you want to see the site where it is working contact me on skype id ppcseorank
Don`t worry , it`s about time to get license error on your site too.The only thing is the developer to find that you haven`t a license and you`ll see.
Then you will ask for help
Well if you put it that way do not use it and buy a license first just to see that you need extra hosting and so on. I am not spending money on things that i cannot test first. And for testing i mean the intallation and everything else. I will soon enough get the license so i wont have problems. Untill than i will stick with the version that i listed here. And once the things go well and i have the website that is rolling some money i will invest again and buy the FP platform from agriya.
(10-30-2012 09:37 PM)DJ_DOGGY Wrote: [ -> ]Don`t worry , it`s about time to get license error on your site too.The only thing is the developer to find that you haven`t a license and you`ll see.
Then you will ask for help
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's