Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Make $200-$500 a Day with Craigslist Ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Make $200-$500 a Day with Craigslist Ads

Here's a simple step-by-step guide on how to make easy bank using Craigslist without having to spend a single dime and with little to no effort. I haven't touched Craigslist in a little over a year but this method made me a lot of money.

What you will need:

* Multiple CL PVA accounts (If you don't know what PVA is then Google it. How to get multiple PVAs is proably the hardest part about this method, but I will try and explain later on how to get them easier. You can always buy a couple if you have the money to spend.)
* Multiple email accounts (these need be linked to the CL PVA accounts)
* ZIP/Email Submits (CPA Affiliate Network - Lazy Profits has tons of them and CL traffic is accepted on most)
* Proxies (recommended, but not necessarily needed)

Step 1
What we will be working with for this example is pushing laptop ZIP/email submit offers. Again, I highly recommend you hit up CPA Affiliate Network - Lazy Profits for a huge variety of offers.

I recommend having at least 50-100 emails and CL accounts ready to use. You will need the email accounts to have autorespond or vacation response settings. This is where the easy work comes into play.

Once you have your submit offer, set up an autorespond message on all your email accounts. Something along the lines of:
"Hey! Sorry, but you were late to reply. I already gave away the laptop to someone else, but the good news is, I got mine from this site a couple years back for free and from what I see they are still giving out laptops! You can check it out here: http://www.lptracking.com/SH2A"

You get the drift. You don't have to use that exact message, but whatever you do, be creative.

Step 2
You can either do this step manually or find applications that will do it for you. There are many CL posters out there. Most cost money, though. You can find some at: Super Secret List of Tools

Once you have found a decent submit offer, go to the For Sale - Computer section. You will be using up to 5 different cities with 5 different ads for each CL account you have. (Craigslist is weird with their geoIP restrictions, sometimes you can post and sometimes you get ghosted. If not, use Glype proxies on the web or Hotspot Shield to get your IPs right.)

So for example:
Account 1 will be submitting ads to: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago and Houston.
Account 2 will be submitting ads to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and Orange County.
etc., etc., etc.

You can use multiple cities and not only the big ones, you can go even smaller and local. There are hundreds of cities on Craigslist. I recommend posting up to 5 ads a day on each account so you don't get them banned. You can definitely post more but don't be surprised if they get flagged.

Now, start submitting ads on each city with something along the lines of:
Subject: GIVING AWAY OLD LAPTOP
Price: $0
Body: I am giving away an old laptop of mine. I was gonna throw it out but I might as well just give it to someone. As long as you come pick it up or pay the shipping it's all yours.

Again, you don't have to use this exact same message. Just like you don't have to use laptop ZIP/email submits. Any kind of product can work for this.

Never use the same text for each ad. Mix them up a bit.

Step 3
Submit to every single possible city with these kinds of ads daily and watch the conversions rake in nonstop. Your emails will be getting spammed constantly with freeloaders trying to score a free laptop. They will be receiving your autorespond replies whenever they email you interested in your free laptop. Many will convert, some won't. The more emails and CL accounts you have, the more you'll be making.
thanks
good .thqnks for sharing
nice trick, thanks mate..
wow its wonderful i might consider using this!
hi blackhatSeo
thanks for the great tutorial (you said you did it few years back are you still able to use this method today?) as far as I'm aware craigslist tracks your ip so even though you have pva it's only good to go if your ip matches the same town/city as the pva

if you want to avoid buying pva and proxies here's another option
rent a vps with additional ip's . If your vps data center
is in Chicago for example, log in to your vps (you need windows base vps), since you are logging in from chicago data center(your ip address is from chicago) you are just another pc in the chicago area. you then post an ad clear cookies and rotate the ip address. if you are using mozilla you can use foxyproxy to rotate ip's

the number of ip's you can get from your host will determaine the number of ads you can post

make some money buy more vps in different cities and do it again (ie scale it up)
hope that helps
cheers
How to bypass craiglist phone verification? its unusual when you can post 1 or 2 ads
you don't need to bypass craigslist vpa you post each ad from different ip in the same town
it all depends on how many ip's you can get a hold on.

so if your vps is windows base and you have 10 ips you can post 10 ads from that vps
hope that helps
Great little technique. Thanks for sharing :)
nice method i will definetly try this.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's