Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] [OFFLINE] Force Your Clients To Powerfully Make At Least $1,384 More Holiday Sales Profits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[GET] Max Your Holiday Profits by Barbara Ling
[DONE FOR YOU] Secret 25 Day Blueprint To Seize The HIGHEST Niche Profits Possible

[Image: steps2.gif]

========================
Hi Barbara,

I've seen you online now since 1998 and you're only getting better and better! I really love your straight forward, very honest approach.
'Max Your Holiday Profits' really zeros in on easy and simple steps anyone can take to slant their final earnings in their favor.

I especially liked how you covered advanced topics like headline writing and video marketing and yet made them easy even for beginners to use.

This is an excellent book and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn an excellent path to marketing online for the holidays.

Willie Crawford
http://WillieCrawford.com

========================

Wish you could be a hero to your offline clients by showing them *exactly* how they can zoom up their 2011 profits?

Make YOUR wish reality today by just following the simple, step-by-step instructions laid out in this easy-to-follow blueprint for holiday marketing success...steps *you* can use to charge 100s if not 1,000s of dollars for your services!

It's a fact - billions of dollars are spent during the holidays!

So why on earth shouldn't they spend that money and buy your clients products?

and...it's

[Image: newbiefriendly.jpg]

Hey there, this is Barbara Ling, covert under-the-radar 14+ year Internet marketer. As you can see from my contributions in the Warrior Forum, I've written 35+ books/ebooks since 1997, taught thousands of people various aspects regarding to Internet marketing and more...
[INDENT](heck, you can check out my credentials over at me flagship site here).
[/INDENT]
Now.

Sit back, close your eyes, then open them again so you can read the following.

Imagine how terrific it would be to see the 2011 holiday season send$100s...if not $1,000s of dollars into your offline clients' bank account.

How much could you charge for that?

After all, you're providing super quality services and consultations.....why not totally amaze and astound your offline clients by being *the* definitive expert and *showing* them exactly what they need to do to make 2011 their *best* year yet?

But here's the challenge more agonizingly painful than being hit with a flaming snowball in the eye.

"How the heck do you systematically lay out a plan that builds upon the 25 days of December....so that it becomes a no-brainer that your clients' niche visitors clamor to buy from them?"

I hear you, I've been there! And if there's one thing I've discovered, it's this.

You can exploit the entire month of December to build up and up and up your client's valuable presence to their future customers ... so when the time comes for buying that perfect gift, *YOUR CLIENT'S* products are what they clamor for.

And you don't even have to think about what to do....when you download Max Your Holiday Profits, you'll have an entire blueprint of 25 days and 25 action steps and more!

Introducing:

[Image: myhp-large.jpg]

This glorious 118 page PDF blueprint:

• Tells you very day, what to do....thus making sure there's no questions left unanswered. You can customize this to your clients and astound them with your niche savvy!

• Gives you the reasons behind the steps...so you can actually see how they fit into the overall plan. You will have all the answers to questions your clients might ask...at your fingertips.

• Provides you with compelling sample tweets....so you can take your client by hand and tell them *exactly what* to do. We're talking expert status here!

• Offers you great suggestions regarding reader-pulling headlines...making your clients' marketing that much easier.
Admit it - wouldn't having such a covert weapon in your marketing arsenal really skyrocket your client's final 2011 profits?

Think they would pay for that?

But not only that.

Have you...ever heard of Facebook Fan Pages and video marketing and the like? Offered such things, perhaps...to your clients too?

Wouldn't it be fantastic if you had access at your fingertips just how to come up to speed with those social media marketing techniques....thus making your client's holiday profits even larger?

It's easy.

It's simple.

It's waiting for you....once you buy the complete blueprint and open it up and take advantage of it.

But don't take my word for it....
========================

"Max Your Holiday Profits is an e-book jammed packed with a blueprint for maximizing your niche product profits.

The key word here is maximizing.

I can totally recommend this product, even if you are a newbie, as long as you have already sold one or more products from your WordPress website. If you're still ramping up, I would recommend it as a great way to get up to speed for the next holiday! As we know, there are many opportunities to do holiday-themed sales so really, you can't go wrong with Max Your Holiday Profits.

Here is the big take-away from the e-book: take one step. Go ahead.

Take one step.

Great! Now take another. Mark the occasion! Barbara has organized Max Your Holiday Profits into big steps called Milestones and baby steps called daily tasks.

This ingenious layout cleverly rewards you for taking baby steps, while hiding the big picture from your daily progress. The section on video marketing is a glorious example of Barbara's skill at getting you to take those baby steps.

As a student of Internet Marketing, I've always found it confusing that some authors expect you to do their work for them to teach you.

Barbara expects you to think about what you want to do (come on now, meet her half-way!) Once you've done that, she goes the extra mile helping you to apply your ideas in the most effective way. At no time does she ever discourage you from using your own ideas.

You will see this as early as Day 3, where you decide what it is your customers want to buy. Only you know your business, so it makes sense that only you can make this choice. Max Your Holiday Profits will give you almost a dozen big ideas, one or more of which should apply to your business. This is what I like most about the e-book.

Once you have your holiday promotion product ideas, Max Your Holiday Profits will help you to focus on actually promoting your sales event.

Barbara covers everything relevant, from building your sales page to getting publicity to video marketing, which I'm betting you will try, even if you've never done it before!

As the campaign draws to a climax, the e-book keeps pace with ideas for getting the most from your customers. You get ideas for finding out what to create next year, or the next holiday coming, if you're ambitious enough! You also get four daily writing assignments that are intense, but can really drive last-minute sales without (gasp!) being pushy!

Max Your Holiday Profits closes with your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day gratitude tasks and then, Barbara gives you a ton of resources in the Appendix.

There is no fluff. There is, however, a nice little bonus in the back of the book. All in all, I know I will benefit from Max Your Holiday Profits and I think you will, too!

Mitchell Allen
(creator of ParserMonster, Morpho Board and Blogmogrifier software for Windows)
http://www.parsermonster.com

========================

You want to learn from something easy to follow.

Easy to understand.

Easy to see profitable, compelling results!

And that's what Max Your Holiday Profits will provide to you. Even if you're a stark, utter newbie, you can use it as a blueprint for next years' holiday success (I go over Facebook Fan Pages, Video Marketing, compelling sales copy and much much more).

In less than 3 minutes from you seeing the comma right here ->
,<- you could be privy to learning the EXACT secretstep by step techniques you NEED to follow to begin drawing in hordes of targeted Twitter, Facebook and social traffic customers to your clients...who WANT to buy what they have to offer for their holiday needs.

========================

Hi Barbara,

Wow, I just got done with your "Big Huge Holiday Profits" and had to say thanks. I thought you did an excellent job laying out a great actionable strategy. Although you focus on the time of year when huge amounts of money changes hands, the holidays...the steps you layout, will work year round. I came away learning quite a bit and glad you didn't edit out your unique sense of humor. Had some good laughs along the way.

Covering all aspects in great detail, I love the way you've broken it down into daily modules that are easy to digest and take action. Glad you included the "Why it's important" section for each day, because it's so often overlooked. I think it's easier to put an effort into a project when you know the real why behind it.

It wouldn't be difficult to do more than one module a day if you wanted to speed it up. I'm sure some people will welcome the additional challenge. Just my opinion, but I think your selection of additional resources is right on target. I never know what to expect reading one your books except it will be easy to understand, include excellent instruction and rock solid methodology.

You're really selling this for way less than it's worth but I know that's what you do. I can say that now that I have my copy, LOL. Barbara, thanks again for this awesome plan of action :-)

John Collins

========================

Max Your Holiday Profits will cover for you every day the simple steps you need to push your client's profits high higher and highest!

Just check out the table of contents:

Milestone 1 - Doing The Prep Work
  • December 1 - Add this countdown widget to your site, create special sales price
  • December 2 - Create A Special.... for Holiday Tips Etc. and Direct ...
  • December 3 - Determine your Most Profitable Product to Promote for the Holidays,Add These Critical Free Plugins
  • December 4 - Decide Your First ...
  • December 5 - Decide 2 ....
  • December 6 - Create The Most Important Aspect of ...

Milestone 2 - Starting The Buzz

• December 7 - SEO Your WP Blog, Create Tutorial/Category, Add ...
  • December 8 - Seek Out ..., Write General Holiday Niche Post
  • December 9 - Write How To ... Post And Add This Social Function
  • December 10 - Write 3 Benefits Of ...
  • December 11 - Write "That Hard-To-...." Gift Post
  • December 12 - Review Buzz

Milestone 3 - Riding The Social Wave

• December 13 - Make a Video About Your Product Solving Problems
  • December 14 - Write about ...
  • December 15 - Add Special ..., Write A Favorite ...
  • December 16 - Create/Install Niche ...., Blog About It
  • December 17 - Followup On Guest Posting and Write About ....
  • December 18 - Start Unique Contest

Milestone 4 - Achieve A Crescendoing Finish

• December 19 - Write Last Minute .... Series And Combine Community ...
  • December 20 - Write Most ....
  • December 21 - Write Top Ten Creative ...., Followup On ...
  • December 22 - Write Most ...
  • December 23 - Write Most ....
  • December 24 - Write ....
  • December 25 - Wish All Your Readers A Fantastic Holiday!
Notice how every 6 days or so are broken into a milestone?

Well, each day by itself is broken down even further like so:

• Before You Begin
  • Why It's Important
  • How to Do it
  • Closing Thoughts
As you can see, you're never left in the dark. This Done For You Blueprint has *everything* you need to start impressing your clients with your holiday marketing savvy....they'll never want to lose you!

Want to see how that works out? Check out more of Mitch's review:

========================

...Each day begins with a task. December 1, for example, tells you to place a Christmas Count-down timer on your site. The Before You Begin section starts with a Twitter Tip and explains the things you need to have in order to complete the task.

Why It's Important will point out some obvious benefits to completing the task as well as provide you with a gem or two. For instance, it's obvious that a count-down timer creates a sense of urgency; however, you may not realize that it also counts towards what we marketers refer to as "touches" ..... a specific instance of your marketing message reaching a potential customer. Max Your Holiday Profits has quite a few subtle gems throughout these sections.

How to Do it is the nuts-and-bolts section of each day's task. Here, Barbara goes all out, providing practical ideas, links to plugins, software, instructional videos and, where needed, her own step-by-step instructions for accomplishing the task...

Mitchell Allen
(creator of ParserMonster, Morpho Board and Blogmogrifier software for Windows)
http://www.parsermonster.com
========================
That's it.

That's all.

No fluff, no hype, no pie-in-the-sky promises....just the knowledge you NEED to ramp up your profits for
your holiday sales.

========================

...Loved the day by day format of this book and how it lays out a plan one step at a time. Although at times it is challenging for a brand-spanking new person to marketing online, the resources they need are listed. They will have to just work a bit harder to pull it off the first time.

Even better is that it is an evergreen promotion that will work even better the following year and can be used over and over and with a tweak can be used for any holiday. Great job!

Mike Paetzold

www.mikepaetzold.com

========================

QUICK - Check out this snapshot from Day 13....you'll see what I mean.

[Image: example2.gif]

The entire course of Max Your Holiday Profits is written as easy to follow as that.

And with hand-holding like that, getting this guide in your hands asap is truly a no-brainer.....especially as the Silver version is LESS than $20 on my site.

Don't believe me? Check it out here. The Silver version retails for $17 on my official flagship site.

Listen, you know what it's like to be faced with a daunting task like holiday marketing.

And your clients are waiting for *you* to rescue them!

Smart offline consultant that you are, you also know that time really is money...and the time you could spend rattling around online, looking for the best ways to coach your clients and make the most money during the holidays....could be much BETTER spent simply putting into place the easy steps that are contained
within your copy of Max Your Holiday Profits.

========================

"I had the opportunity to take a sneak peak at Barbara Ling's new product, "Max Your Holiday Profits," and all I can say is, "Wow!" This energetic and very focused 25-day blueprint for making money during the busy holiday season is a true all-in-one guide.

It combines sales techniques and content creation along with promotion strategies. The content is broken down into very manageable daily lists and suggestions of how to move forward. When you get to the end of each day, you will be amazed at how much you've accomplished.

Barbara is using these very strategies in releasing this new product so you can follow along as you work through the material. She provides examples for each day and a multitude of free and paid resources for you to consult. I especially like the daily Twitter posting tips. Her creative acronyms and entertaining writing style make reading this so much fun that you might actually forget you're working.

If you're so frazzled during the holiday season that you can't keep everything straight much less promote to your blog readers, you will love this product. Barbara introduced me to several features and concepts I had never heard of or really thought about adding to my blog. And, what's great is that this product contains an excellent promotional strategy blueprint that you can follow any time of the year--not just during the holidays.

Whether you want to increase your profits this holiday season or prepare your blog for better profits next year, "Max Your Holiday Profits" will show you how. This product will move you from overwhelmed to overcoming in 25 short days."

Jenny Dunham
Creative PLR Choices

www.creativeplrchoices.com

========================

Right now, you might be thinking to yourself, Hmmm, sounds good, Barbara....but how much will this cost me?

An excellent question indeed!

What would you say if I told you it was
less than a dollar a day during the holiday promotions?

As in, the SILVER version retails for only
$17.00 on my site....but here at the Warrior Forum *only*, you can grab it for only

$9.97!

I know. You were expecting something a wee bit more. But over-delivering on quality and surpassing my customer's expectations, that's just what I do.

But that's not all!

I'm also including these fantastic bonuses....FREE! to help you make even more money.

[Image: goldbutton.jpg]

Ever want to master video marketing...but are afraid to tackle it?

Don't you think that would be a great tool to help you promote your 2011 Holiday Sales?

Did you know that you can create fantastic videos using free tools that don't require you to be on camera...ever?

When you invest in Max Your Holiday Profits, you'll also receive:

[Image: combine1.jpg]

It will show you easy ways to get yourself comfortable with making videos (the techniques shown are what I used meself when I began!).

And this will be yours....*free*.
====================

Remember, what you're getting is
:

Risk Quotient = 0%
Money Back Guarantee = 100%
Knowledge Gained = Priceless

I am so confident that you will be completely and utterly thrilled with Max Your Holiday Profits, you are backed by a 60 day 100% money-back guarantee.

Consider the facts - I've been a successful online marketer now since 1997. I walk the walk I talk, I teach the skills I've gathered over the past 14+ years...
I want you to become just as successful as me. After all, the Internet is huge and I believe in COLLEAGUES...and not competitors.

My knowledge is yours!

========================

Barbara Ling does it again! Just in time for the holidays -- a real plan that you can put to use immediately and take the results to the bank. Her suggestions are based on tested practices that she uses herself -- so you know they work.

Tools. Strategies. How-to -- and more importantly, WHY-to. It's all in there, organized by topic areas that you can easily find.

Oh and if you're not making any profits yet? This would be a good time to start -- this book will show you what to do, so you can get the cash flowing in. It will help you generate income (and profits) not just during the holiday season but all year long.

The focus of this book is on how you can use the holiday season as a way to market your products or services way more effectively than you ever have, using tips and tricks you never thought of. Bonus features for me were ways to think about creating a new product tailored just for what people are looking for RIGHT NOW. Awesome stuff. Plus. . . she's wicked funny too.

However, the BEST feature of this book is that it trains you how to think about the whole concept of marketing at holiday time. What you learn about how to think is something you can apply at other times of the year, too -- but it's critical in the holiday period, when buying habits have certain patterns. Know them and you win. Simple. Get this book and use it!
Nancy Boyd
Bright Wings
http://www.BrightWings.com

========================

And why I am making this offer so insanely low?

Once you internalize
Max Your Holiday Profits, you'll be amazed at the quality I give away at such a cost-conscious price...and you'll tell your friends about it as well.

Happy customers make the best references!

And remember - Max Your Holiday Profits comes with a
100% satisfaction guarantee.

Buy it. Read it. Follow the ideas. And if you're not completely happy with what you receive, drop me a line and I'll cheerfully refund your purchase.... no questions asked.

[Image: guarantee1.jpg]
Remember however....

At any time, the price for
Max Your Holiday Profits could revert back to my retail price, if not increase.

Ask yourself now.

How much is your time worth to you?

How much would you value not having to think about what to do...but instead, simply follow the step-by-step instructions and tweets and everything that I've laid out and become an utter hero to your offline clients?

Well, the hand-holding step-by-step daily guide....that's worth at least $47 right there
(ease of use...priceless!)

And the confidence that achieving the milestones themselves deliver to you....confidence you can apply to every other aspect of your business.... that's another $47 right there too!

Let me cut to the chase right now - again, Max Your Holiday Profits is available to you ONLY for

$9.97

Let's face it! You can spin your wheels and see a lousy Holiday bottom line...or you can proactively *take control* of your future and make it happen *today*.

Can't get better than that now, can you?

With that, order below!

[Image: button_6984.png]

P.S. If you're "on the fence", I guarantee....your competitors are *not*. They're already on the way to putting into practice this comprehensive blueprint! I encourage you to grab your copy right now.

Remember, your purchase is 100% Risk-Free! You have nothing to lose and huge bunches of future profits to gain.

P.P.S. - Again, it's an instant download, no matter what time it is!

P.P.P.S. - I do reserve the right to immediately remove this WSO without warning; secure your copy today!

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/476015-offline-force-your-clients-powerfully-make-least-1-384-more-holiday-sales-profits.html

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.barbaraling.com/gifts/5-amazon-mike1/5-amazon-mike1dl.html
or
Magic Button :
Code:
http://barbaraling.com/wso/myhp/_me/MYHP.zip

My apology for the early thread. This one is the right one. Thank you AntonVs for pointing it out.
Reference URL's