Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] bestblackhatforum.com $150k - Admin selling his B.S. forum!? + GET A FREE VIP MEMBERSHIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry If you're waiting to see a download here. Maybe I wrote in the wrong section just to get your attention. Today I found this news, that let me thinking why you are in the best blackhat forum (at least worth the name)!
bestblackhatforum.com is been offered in auction to the best offer at flippa. It started at $150k and now it's $100k. Many users complaint to this idea, all their downloads, effort and time is gifted to anyone.
In the last months he has been crawling as many other forums as possible just to increase his post count in order to gain a mayor price. At flippa he's also showing up his monthly income.

CHECK IT OUT BY YOURSELF

[Image: blackhatteam.com_at_flippa_1.png]

[Image: blackhatteam.com_at_flippa.png]

So, ask yourself next time if your effort outside bestblackhatforum.com worth your help. Here we will never let you down. Our members make everyday our sections better and better.
As an advice, if you cannot pay the VIP section to get the last and worthy soft/script/plugin, is that you're doing not enough income with your job. So quit the crap and join us once and for all. We are waiting for you!

CLICK TO SEE THE REAL MONEY

I'm not the owner of bestblackhatforum.com nor I have a cent from his earnings, but let me offer you something. If you show me enough content, some idea, something that can worth the VIP section for you,
I WILL PAY YOUR LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!
If you just start as I did one day, and have a project that can make some money soon but you don't know how to begin, PM me with that and will study that for you. If we think that can go further, I PERSONALLY WILL PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
WILL YOU LOOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY!?

DISCLAIMER:

This offer will stand for the first 10 good and worthy ideas. Do not come with crap, copied stuff, nulled things, copy/paste, avoid the crap.
Go to the point, show me your idea. I will not answer B.S. questions or that can be solved out by googling that in 5 secs. Neither will answer B.S. ideas. But you can still try it out.
If you think I will steal your idea, it's because it's not a good and strong idea nor you have the power to take it to the next level.
Outstanding News Mate !
Thank you !...
I've received a few ideas so far! That shows me we have a nice crew over here. If all just could work together in the same direction without been selfish, we'll be better than many other named "teams" out there.
I will make a crew for the next year, will work together in many niches. Hope to find the right persons, since distance, language, color, age nor religion can stop an idea. Will accept anybody that would like to be proactive, respectful, trustable and show me I can count of him/her for anything.
Keep in touch for any news.
I am with you.

Moses
(09-22-2012 07:54 PM)moses Wrote: [ -> ]I am with you.
Moses

Welcome Moses! If you want to join the list, PM me your skills and how may I contact you in the near future!
I forgot to show you this:

NUMERS AT 22-09-12

bestblackhatforum.com
THREADS: 62,970
MEMBERS: 113,925

SO FAR WE HAVE:

BESTBLACKHATFORUM.COM
THREADS: 56,652
MEMBERS: 44,431

AND COUNTING...

THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION, NOR A RACE... BUT WITH 10% OF THIS PEOPLE I CAN REPLICATE FACEBOOK STRUCTURE IN 1 YEAR.
yeah i was quite reputed member at BHT but than banned me without no reason ,so now a days i am not becoming active on any forum ,bht sucks
Like everywhere they do cross site member look up. If they found your username active somewhere else, they just simply ban you in protection of their resources. Have no proof of that but it's what everybody says.
when they banned me BBHF was not even born my friend ...i just said that ebook created by super mod is not good and price is high...boom i am banned
Fuckers!!!!!!!!! Angry
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's