Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Internet Business Promoter IBP 2012 v12.0 incl Serial ( Tested )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Internet Business Promoter IBP 2012 v12.0 incl Serial ( Tested )

Get high rankings with our popular SEO software tool

[Image: ibp-12-box.gif]

Internet Business Promoter (IBP) is a multi-award winning search engine optimization software tool that helps you get high search engine rankings:

Get high rankings on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines.
Get more website visitors and increase your revenue.

Save time, get more customers and more sales IBP is a SEO software that offers everything you need to successfully promote your website. It is a proven suite of professional web promotion tools that helps you with all
aspects of website promotion and search engine optimization.

IBP is fully compatible with Google’s new July 2012 algorithm.

[Image: da1c7e29fd.jpg]

Download last version

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com/IBP.exe

edit file hosts

Code:
127.0.0.1 axandra.com
127.0.0.1 www.axandra.com
127.0.0.1 keywordindex.com
127.0.0.1 www.keywordindex.com

or block this two site with your firewall / antivirus :)

Next start install software

Serial key

Magic Button :
Code:
IMO-B-CNLFKLA-1111592

New Serial Key by Software

Magic Button :
Code:
Enter unlock code :IBP-B-NWKXCLC-6402663
Enter Renewal Code : TTB-B-XHRNACN-7261313

note : Just ignore the update error, because of the change of host file the program can't connect to its update server, but we don't want to!
it says i have run out of search engine updates any 1 got a serial for the updates?
thanks
(07-29-2012 08:36 PM)jackhunt9898 Wrote: [ -> ]it says i have run out of search engine updates any 1 got a serial for the updates?
thanks

which update ? last version is 12 and i have posted serial key also its working good follow my step and you will get working version dear
Yeah it's seems to be working, thank you. Every now and then it displays the message about updates check failure, but I think one can live with that considering that it's free.
Hey demoakka, is that you on the avatar? You're pretty Smile
Worked perfectly, thank you very much.
Thanks.. But, how to use this..^_^
doesnt work anymore
got warned that i'm using illegal copy and also took my information. ip address.. hardware info.. etc..
(08-02-2012 10:51 PM)ashezreinz Wrote: [ -> ]doesnt work anymore

got warned that i'm using illegal copy and also took my information. ip address.. hardware info.. etc..

Yes, I have same problem we need a new working serial for it, my IP also logged by IBP but I always use a VPN proxy server.
Did you guys had blocked all the necessary urls in your hosts file?
yes we did but key does not work
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's