Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] JD's Killer Conversion Offline Pitches!- Powerful Scripts For SEO, Google Places, Web Design..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Attention Offliners!

[Image: OfflinePitchbook%7E%7Eelement13.jpg]

Blow Your Offline Business Up With Sales Like You Have Never Experienced Before!
[Image: OfflinePitchbook%7E%7Eelement11.jpg]
[Image: Cover350.jpg]

Now's You Chance to Get 6 Professionally Written SEO, Web Design, FaceBook, SMS, Google Places And Mobile Site Phone Pitches That Will Absolutely EXPLODE Your Offline Conversions!
PLUS A WHOLE LOT MORE!

In this Powerful Profit Producing Report, You Are Going To Learn Explosively Effective Offline Pitches That can be used in an easy going, non intrusive style, that will blow your sales projections to Kingdom come!

CONVERT DIALS INTO SALES!

Thats The Name Of The Game!

You get:

• 6 chapters consisting of 2-3 pages each on How To Create Your Own Pitches!
  • 6 Seperate , Fully Written Offline Pitches for SEO , Web Design, Google Places, Modile Sites, SMS, Face Book Pages ...and more
  • Each Pitch Comes With A Phone Closing Script AND An Appointment Setting Close
  • Over 25 Effective Rebuttals to Help You Keep Your Pitches On track! 7 Credit Card Rebuttals!
  • Tie Downs and Presell Questions Included
  • Tight, proven and EASY GOING closes!
Also
  • The First 200 Buyers Get The Telemarketing Kung Fu Report ABSOLUTLEY FREE, Along With A Special Limited Time Price!

[Image: btncmbo_20421.png]

Its all in the turn of phrase!

Ask ANY major company that does direct sales, and they will tell that their success ultimately comes from the proper turn of single million dollar phrase.

This pitch book is FULL of them!

The Pitches In This Report Are THAT Kind of powerful!

Dont take it from me...

Just Look at A couple of The RECENT Testimonials on the forum, out of literally HUNDREDS...

......Wow! [Image: cool.gif]

[size=10]

Are you tired of telling your friends that you are still working on starting your OFFLINE business?

Are you Ready to Actually tell them you made MONEY?

We can make that happen!

[/size]
[size=10][size=10][Image: btncmbo_20421.png][/size][/size]
[size=10]
It only Makes Sense...

If I can Teach Hundreds of 18-25 year old Kids with ZERO internet marketing experience how to make 2 sales per day offline in a call center with my phone pitches, then surely I can teach someone like YOU to start making offline sales THIS WEEK right?

In this report, you are going to be getting pitches written by a professional script writer, with 15 years of experiences at writing successful telephone pitches which have produced anywhere from THOUSANDS to literally MILLIONS of dollars per month for both large and small organizations, even individual Offline Sales People just like you!

This material Will Absolutely increase your Offline Sales and Profits like crazy!

But Before We go any Further...

Here Are The Answers To A Few Obvious Things You May Be Wondering:

Can You really make sales with These pitches?

YES!

Will They Help You Succeed Even If You Have Failed Before?

Yes!

Are These Pitches Really Going To Convert?

Yes.

Are You Going to Make Money Your Very First Day?

I cant Promise That Obviously, But this guy Did recently:

This Person Made $900 Their SECOND day using one of my SEO pitches...

FACT IS:

It would make this copy too long to add all the testimonials, and many of you have seen them already, but there are literally hundreds more like the ones you just read... and YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!

More Questions:

Is using this report going to really SKYROCKET my conversion or at least improve it significantly?

Yes.

Can I Use These Both For Individuals And Also To Hand Outsourcers And Other Telemarketers?

Yes!

This is the Pitch Book BEST product on the Offline Cold Calling Market!

Yes!

Do You supply 25 Rebuttals With This Pitch Report?

Yes!

Do They Include Both Phone Closes And Appointment Setting Closes?

Yes!

Does it include 6 Bonus Chapters On How I can Design My Own Pitches Based On these Outlines?

Yes!

These Professionally Written SEO , Mobile, Web Design, Facebook, Google Places, And SMS Pitches Written By Record Breaking Phone Master, John Durham Can Be Used As Is To Help Your Sales Conversions Shoot To The Moon, OR you can customize them to your own offers by following Johns outlined Pitch Writing System!

Again,

There are 6 extra chapters in this report to teach you how to use the principles behind the verbatim pitches to actually build your OWN custom pitches tailored to your specific Offers Based on Timeless Proven Outlines!!

You are going to get STRONG bulleted information on how you can:

A: Achieve Credibility Instantly
B: Build Percieved Value Sky High
C: Close people even when they are uncomfortable giving their credit card over the phone with an Easy Going Style!
D: Learn How to Recognize When To Use A Rebuittal And When Not To!
E: Learn How to At Very Least DOUBLE your sales in your next Call Session!

And Much More!
[size=10]
[/size][/size]
[size=10][size=10][URL="http://www.warriorplus.com/buywso/g1rnv3"][Image: btncmbo_20421.png][/URL][/size][/size]
[size=10]
You will also recieve absolutely FREE My Rebuttal Mastery Report "Telemarketing Kung Fu" For the First 200 Buyers Only!

In the Telemarketing Kung Fu Report You will Learn Even MORE Killer information and Techniques for keeping your call sessions focused and on track and learning to do all those little extra things that make all the difference for converting DIALS into sales!

So What About Price?

First Lets Look At What You Get!

You get:

1: 6 chapters on How To Create Your Own Pitches!
2: Fully Written Offline Pitches for SEO , WEb Design, Google Places, Modile Sites, SMS, Face Book Pages ...and more
3: Each Pitch Comes With A Phone Closing Script AND An Appointment Setting Close
4: Each Pitch Comes With A Minimum Of 1 secretafry rebuttal and 5 pitch rebuttals.
6: Tie Downs and Presell Questions Included in Pitches

Also

7: The First 200 Buyers Get The Telemarketing Kung Fu Report ABSOLUTLEY FREE, Along With A Special Limited Time Price of only $24.00!!

After The First 2OO copies are gone the price goes Up to $34.00 And The Telemarketing Kung Fu Report Bonus Will End!

Still even at 5 times the price this Report Will Be Worth THOUSANDS of Dollars To Anyone Who Gets Their Hands on it!

If you are finally ready to start making the OFFLINE sales you deserve and need an Arsenol of KILLER converting pitches and Pitch Writing Information to get you started Then you cant go Wrong With JD's Killer Profit Producing Pitch Book!

Buy it Now...
[size=10]
[/size][/size]
[size=10][size=10][Image: btncmbo_20421.png][/size][/size]
[size=10]
You Will Be Glad You Did!

-John Durham

Wait Still not convinced?

Okay For the First 150 Buyers Im also Going to throw "The Bower Follow Up Report" In Absolutely FREE!

In this report you will learn everything you need to know to set up your busi9ness, from how to process funds without a merchant account to how to set up a bank account under your business name without being officially incorporated, to how to get your business started from the ground up!

But you have to act Fast if You Want this Deal!

Dont Miss it!

Fair Enough?

Awesome! Buy it now!
[size=10]
[Image: btncmbo_20421.png]

[/size][/size]

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/642876-jds-killer-conversion-offline-pitches-powerful-scripts-search-engine-optimization-google-places-web-design.html

This one is worth sharing too. Thanks in advance.
Bump to this - looks great!
Reference URL's