Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] 25k Passive Income by Making a Difference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tested, Proven, Simple Method to Build Up a 25k$/Month Passive Income by Making a Difference

Ok, I'm not a Wow-Hypey, long sales letter type of guy, so I'm just going to tell you the facts:

There's an offline marketing business that you can build up, that can bring you in a 25k$ passive income per month if you follow the super simple strategy I'm about to share with you in the ebook I offer. There's a part in it for internet marketers, on how to leverage their internet marketing skills and resources(blog, list), to earn much more, much faster. The guy who told me this made 52k in 9 weeks(but I'd suggest you to expect 25k in 7 months, this is more realistic, as not everyone's the same).

Everyone who followed his system succeeded. Everyone, without exception.

The best in it, is that you make a real difference in people's lives, by doing what he suggests.

It's about "marketing" a specific product, that virtually everyone needs.

The product is so great, that 76% of people who try it, reorder, month after month. If you're in business, you know that this number is awesome.

It's considered by many scientists(and others), the greatest breakthrough of the century in medical science.

And the company is looking for people to spread the word about it.
BUT, they are only looking for people whose appreciation for principles is much higher than their appreciation for monetary gain. And I love this one.

The book will talk more in depth about:
1. The Product
2. The "Secret" of the guy who broke al the records in the company. It's proven, it works, it's simple.
3. How Internet Marketers can leverage their skills and resources to achieve more in this business
4. The Mindset needed for a fun and successful business building.

WARNING: This Offer only applies to residents of the US, CANADA, ITALY, NETHERLANDS. Sorry for everyone else.

I ask 3$ for it, and I know it's not an amount that you consider to refund, but I'd like to give you a 365 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.

Take care :)

[Image: btncmbo_19821.png]

Anyone got $3.00 USD to spend for this?
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/636272-25k-passive-income-making-difference.html

Thanks again! Love
if any got..pls share
Reference URL's