Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Facebook Add me pages with 200K + Likes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everboy!
How in hell do they get so much likes for posting any type of naked girl pictures and stuff like this and get like 600+ comments and over 5K likes just for ONE PICTURE!!????

And this is how they get their 200K likes on the main page too?? thats crazy!!
I think these people are buying their likes. You can buy 1000 fake likes for around $5 these days. If they own the fake accounts they can you a bot or script to set them all to like posts.

I think its harder now because you need to verify a new facebook account with a phone
(07-10-2012 10:42 AM)kholmes164 Wrote: [ -> ]I think these people are buying their likes. You can buy 1000 fake likes for around $5 these days. If they own the fake accounts they can you a bot or script to set them all to like posts.

I think its harder now because you need to verify a new facebook account with a phone
you know anything about soundclick?? (bot)
It's right that you can buy likes/post likes/photo likes for your page/post/photo, the page like is about 5$ per 600-1000 likes and 5$ per 300-500 photo/post likes, you can see that prices on fiver, but i think this pages get as many fans because of the of clickhacking(when you enter a page a like button follows your cursor, when you click on a link... LIKED PAGE) and the apps that force you to like the page and send invitations to give you something(like see who visited your profile and that shit)

Greets, Juan
Reference URL's