Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] PingFM Auto Robot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PingFM Auto Robot

just on bestblackhatforum.com and saw the owner given away review copies of this with the download on the thread, reviews taken up but download link left. so i download and within 3 mins ive bypassed protection and now offer it to you hehe

This developer has no clue what so ever when it comes to securing his product, he's left his mysql db wide open with all the details to access it in the software.

If anyone want to make use of this then here it is

Code:
"server=db4free.net;Port=3306; user id=fmmtrialuser; password=x5340HPw15v; database=fmmtrial"
Instructions

1) Download and install :
2) Copy patch to install directory, Usually : C:\Program Files\PingFM Auto Robot\PingFM Auto Robot
3) Run Patch and click Trial and bingo your in
4) click register and your get an error msg, click ok and software will load anyway then just close SerialKey box

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f4e2qky1kziqztn
what is the password of the rack ant how to use this?
"server=db4free.net;Port=3306; user id=fmmtrialuser; password=x5340HPw15v; database=fmmtrial"?????
what is the pass for the archive dude ?
Thanks for share!
the password "Marked as SPAM POST! Dont spam here or else taste my ban hammer - Direct Download.XX" is not working
Password on the filename:Marked as SPAM POST! Dont spam here or else taste my ban hammer - Direct Download
I has test the passwrod.
Password don't work
use a small g not capital!
Code:
g
Code:
o
Code:
m
Code:
e
Code: