Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [CLOSED] Nulling WP PLUGINS - My New Hobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This WSO has been closed.Lol
what software you used to decode ioncube?
I would like to learn to null plugins.
It would be great if you show us the tutorial to null.
Maybe you can show us the process how do you null plugins from your nulled plugins shared before.
All it takes to null wordpress plugins, is the same to null any other php script. Knowledge of php, and basic reversing/decrypting encoded code in php.
@mentos - I am not decode ioncube, so I can't answer your question at this moment. But may be you can find ioncube decoder by google it..

@groho - shudogg give you the answer.. you just need to learn php, and you will know how to null wp plugin..
it's quite amusing the ways people try to protect and encrypt the scripts.. but yes, they're typically quite simple to do.

I use a couple of ioncube decoders that do 99% of the stuff out there, only a few play up.

Si
Hi,

Can you recommend any ioncube decoders you use and perhaps demo how you use them? I'd like to learn from someone who really knows what they are doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
Hi Simey69,

Sent you a PM. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide :)

Malacka
hi simey
i think you are the fast person who do this
really appreciate your help
good luck to OP
@netfinder - thank you.., I just want to get fun.., won't work with something hard to be solved like last version of ioncube..
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's