Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [NEED HELP] Google Penguin Algorithm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is said that we have to vary the anchored text keyword links in order to satisfy Google Penguin Algorithm.
I have ten websites. In every website I want to vary about 15 anchored texts. So I have to make 150 HTML codes or BB Codes. If I do it manually, it will waste my time to do that. I am looking for software (free if any) that can make hundreds of HTML codes and BB Codes for backlinks automatically.
Somebody in this forum, please help me find what kind of software I have to use to make hundreds of HTML codes? Can scrapebox do this job?
I have about that many websites as well, im on manual mode myself atm. There are tools out there you can use to just spin it. But Im guessing your looking for an update mechanism or something? As far as i know, scrapebox can not do this.
Me i do everything manually to make sure that i know what to emphasize on as far as keywords go.. since its so impartant... then i build my anchor tags with that. Its always the same template depending what you need BB or html. You might be able to build a bot with ubot or something like that. No scapebox does not do this. It loads already spun content though! So you might be able to pull it off with a list of spun content. but .. its all relative to what you need to where you are posting. And if you post in forums with tags.. it makes more sense that your tags try to match up with the posts content? Maybe im wrong but i think that you dreaming in ultra HIGH HD! No offence!
Reference URL's