Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] (Mastering) Solidity, the Ethereum Programming Language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Mastering) Solidity, the Ethereum Programming Language
A Practical Developer Guide
New
Rating: 0.0 out of 5
(0 ratings)
1,626 students
20 hours on-demand video
1 practice test
Assignments
59 articles
36 downloadable resources

Description
This course aims to give an overview of what you need to know to program in Solidity.

The course consists of two parts:

In the first part, I explain best practices about developing Solidity code, without explaining the Solidity language much. The idea of the first part is to get you quickly started programming Solidity code.

In the second part, I explain the Solidity language in depth.

The first part of the course is ready and consists of the chapters 2 - 6. I have recorded the videos for the Sepolia testnet. Before the Sepolia testnet is end-of-life in Q4 2026, I will record the videos again for the following Ethereum testnet.

In chapter 2, I explain some basic theory for people who do not know what a blockchain is.

In chapter 3 - 5, I explain tools that are used to develop blockchain applications:

These chapters explain the development tools Hardhat and Remix.

You will see Solidity code for making your own cryptocurrency.

You will see the JavaScript libraries ethers.js and web3.js that are used to interact with the Ethereum blockchain.

You will see how you can connect a wallet with a blockchain application. I will show MetaMask, which is a popular wallet and also WalletConnect, which acts as a bridge to connect multiple kinds of wallets with an application. I will also show how you can transfer cryptocurrencies in MetaMask.

You will see how to set up a local test blockchain on your computer and also how to interact with an Ethereum testnet on the Internet.

You will see how you can register and configure an Ethereum Name.

In chapter 6, I show how you can make a user interface that interacts with the Ethereum blockchain through the ethers.js library, it shows

how to retrieve the address of a smart contract through an Ethereum Name

how to read data from the blockchain through a default provider

how to connect MetaMask or a wallet through WalletConnect with the user interface

how to execute functions that write data to the blockchain through a connected wallet

how to search for events emitted by a smart contract

I am still working on the second part of the course that consists of all the chapters beginning from chapter 7. I will add more chapters over time. At the time of writing I have the following chapters online:

Chapter 7 that explains what the following chapters of this part will be.

Chapter 8 that explains the lexical elements of Solidity.

https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-solidity/?couponCode=B2986911F9DB0F2A4D62

Enjoy!
Reference URL's