Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Urgent Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My daughter got locked out of her iphone and it got reset, Is there anyway to restore items that were not in the cloud.
PM me. I will try to help you out.
PM me and I will try to help.
Apologize. I posted this 2 times somehow.
If her iPhone was reset and wasn’t backed up to iCloud or another cloud service, your recovery options are quite limited. Here are some things you can try:

Check for iTunes or Finder Backups: If her iPhone was previously synced with a computer, there might be a backup available in iTunes or Finder. Connecting the iPhone to the computer and checking for a backup might help restore some of the data.

Look for Local Backups: If she used any third-party apps for backups, you might want to check those apps or their services to see if there’s any recoverable data there.

Contact Apple Support: While Apple Support might not be able to recover data that wasn’t backed up, they can offer guidance on additional options or troubleshooting steps.

Consider Data Recovery Services: Professional data recovery services might be able to assist, though their success varies and can be expensive.

Hope this helps.
Sorry, double post
Reference URL's