Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Master Your Mind: Don't Believe Everything You Think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 51dqhsL1lrL._SL499_.jpg]

member request

Have you ever wondered how amazing it would be to be able to create the kind of life you want? We all have dreams of living successful lives but sometimes it seems to elude us. Perhaps it’s because we’re missing one crucial part of the equation: our minds. We go through life neglecting the most powerful tool at our disposal.

Sadly, only few people have mastered the art of using their minds as creative tools to build the life they desire. But success depends greatly on this. Positive thinking and mind mastery are the common secret of strong and prosperous individuals like Brian Tracy, Warren Buffet, and Bill Gates. We are unaware of the extent to which our minds have the potential to alter our circumstances for the better or worse. Our mentality holds the key to the life we want.

I've experienced that cycle of rage, unhappiness, and discontentment that comes with living an unfulfilled life. To ultimately understand that my thinking and thought habits were the cause of my troubles, it took many difficult lessons and research.
I wrote this book for that reason. I want to offer you the way out because I understand how difficult it can be to be caught in a never-ending cycle of unhappiness. You'll learn the significance of positive thinking and how much it may alter your course in life.
You will learn:

The Relationship Between Our Thoughts, Emotions, and Actions
How to Works Conscious, Subconscious, and Unconscious
What characteristics cause people to get stuck in analysis mode?
10 Benefits of Positive Thinking
Six Strategies to Positive Thinking
How to Identify Negative Thoughts
Morning, Self-Love, Success, Health Affirmations
Five Effective Strategies to Shift a Fixed Mindset to A Growth Mindset
And much more…

We'll examine how the mind affects our lives and how it functions in chapter one. The numerous limiting ideas that prevent us from succeeding will next be highlighted. We'll cover how to handle analytical paralysis in chapter three. The fourth chapter will introduce us to the world of optimistic thinking and self-talk. We'll practice several exercises on positive self-talk in this chapter. Then we'll talk about fixed and development mindsets, and ultimately we'll talk about the behaviors that will make our life successful. It will be a thrilling and life-altering trip, but you must make a commitment to utilizing the techniques in this book. As you discover how to master your mind and your life, this book will serve as your guide. The strategies in this book helped me to create an amazing life that I am proud of and I want the same for you.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7wtswhsli4bbswq/
Thanks
Interesting book.
Reference URL's