Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Ivan Pashov – The Solar Boss Lead Gen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got this course, please:

Ivan Pashov – The Solar Boss Lead Gen

I saw the course from [Reported from not using the default BBHF password].in but the salespage link is redirecting elsewhere.

Thanks!
Hi, emyx4christ01 if you are going to place a request, there are some simple guidelines (not rules) to follow.
1) In your title, start it off with either [REQ] or [REQUEST] That way, other members will know that you are looking for this particular course, software, program etc.
2) Add the URL of the sales page/information page... As again it makes it easier for members to view it and either purchase and share or rip and share.
(01-19-2024 08:38 AM)GalaxyQuest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, emyx4christ01 if you are going to place a request, there are some simple guidelines (not rules) to follow.
1) In your title, start it off with either [REQ] or [REQUEST] That way, other members will know that you are looking for this particular course, software, program etc.
2) Add the URL of the sales page/information page... As again it makes it easier for members to view it and either purchase and share or rip and share.

Thanks for the correction. I've made the necessary adjustment. Also, the salespage link as shown on [Reported from not using the default BBHF password].in is redirecting elsewhere. That's why I didn't bother to include the link until I find an actual working link.

Thanks once again!
(01-20-2024 12:32 AM)mvpBusiness Wrote: [ -> ]Shared here:
[GET] Ivan Pashov – The Solar Boss Lead Gen ($1,497.00)

Thanks. Much appreciate!
Reference URL's