Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Programmatic SEO Examples Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[REQ] Programmatic SEO Examples Database

Sales Page : https://untalkedseo.gumroad.com/l/flyidg/innercircle[/code]
Bump
Bump
Firstly, Fri3nd3 if you are going to place a request, there are some simple guidelines (not rules) guidelines to follow.
1) In your title start it off with either [REQ] or [REQUEST] that way other members will know that you are looking for this particular course/software/program etc.
(12-12-2023 02:19 AM)GalaxyQuest Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, Fri3nd3 if you are going to place a request, there are some simple guidelines (not rules) guidelines to follow.
1) In your title start it off with either [REQ] or [REQUEST] that way other members will know that you are looking for this particular course/software/program etc.

please delete my post I will post again with the right format.
(12-12-2023 12:20 PM)Fri3nd3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2023 02:19 AM)GalaxyQuest Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, Fri3nd3 if you are going to place a request, there are some simple guidelines (not rules) guidelines to follow.

please delete my post I will post again with the right format.

May I say, click the "edit" then remove "RE:" and add [Req], no need to delete
Reference URL's