Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Fiction Writing: A Complete Novel Outline Chapter by Chapter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A U*demy course

Fiction Writing: A Complete Novel Outline Chapter by Chapter
A Bestselling Course - Learn this Hollywood secret and complete a comprehensive novel outline in as little as 2 weeks!

usual password - includes www. - all lowercase

Check out files here
Normal password not working.

Thanks for the update on the password. Normally most people don't include the www. That is what had me stumped.

Reps added.
@jetboy5436 - Thanks for the share.

NOTE: In module 1, there are 2 files that do not have a file extension on them. I needed to add the ".pdf" to them to be able to get them to work.

I have NOT done the course yet, so can not comment on the quality of it at this time, but it does look fairly comprehensive. Hopefully this is of good quality.

Cheers,

G.S.
I remember this guy. I dismissed it because I am a pantser. But I am going to try to learn this as I think I'll be able to write more, faster. We'll see. I re-started Libby Hawker's book as well.
thanks jetboy - ready to give this a run. great share.
Nope. Can't do it. I am a dyed-in-the-wool pantser. 55000+ words pantsed in my latest WIP.
Thank you for sharing, jetboy5436. I added max reps.

@All: If you want to make this a LOT easier, you can avoid the need to input the password with each-and-every file you open, since it differs slightly from our standard forum password by requiring the "www." (as scraigwake posted and the OP has since updated).

HERE'S WHAT I DID (If you don't know what to do).

STEP 1: Use the required password to get access to the archived contents in the OP. Don't forget to add the "www." to the usual password or it will not let you in.

STEP 2: Select all of the folders and pull them out onto your desktop or other device and wait for the files to transfer. These folders will be labeled Module 1, Module 2, Module 3, Module 4.

STEP 3: Select all 4 of the folders you just pulled onto your desktop, right-click them (you can do it one-by-one if you have issues selecting a group of files) and select to archive option to re-rar or zip them. You will also have the option to name/rename the archive whatever you choose to. I kept with the OP title: Fiction Writing - A Complete Novel Outline Chapter by Chapter.

Doing this removes the need to provide a password to open any of the files. This works for any files you download that are password-protected but you will need the password to get into the original download only.

STEP 4: Test the newly archived files. Open the rar or zip archive and open a few of the files to be sure there are no restrictions to access.

STEP 5: You can then go back and delete the original share you downloaded to avoid any confusion or duplication.

I hope this helps.

Also, big thanks to GordonShumway for the tip on adding the .pdf file extension to those two files in MODULE 1 where they are missing. After you add the appropriate extension, it will auto correct in a few seconds and that "blank page" icon will then show the PDF icon.

Thanks
Layna61524
Thanks for the help and tips Layna.

You're among the best!
Reference URL's