Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Acoustic Guitar for Complete Beginners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Acoustic Guitar for Complete Beginners
Learn all the basic techniques to play songs on the acoustic guitar.
New
Rating: 0.0 out of 5
(0 ratings)
577 students
2 hours on-demand video
17 downloadable resources

Description
The acoustic guitar is one the most popular of all musical instruments , used by so many musicians in all genres of music. This course is designed specifically for complete beginners and will get you playing from day one, with easy bite size video lectures that break down everything into manageable steps.

When I started learning guitar back in the 1960's the internet did not exist and the only way I could learn was from books, not being able to afford private lessons. I painstakingly spent many hours alone in my bedroom trying to figure out how to play chords and figure out how they worked in songs, eventually I mastered three chords and was able to play a few songs all the way through !

From that early beginning I have been in love with the guitar ever since and have spent my life playing, teaching and performing with this wonderful instrument.

Nowadays of course it is much easier to access learning material with the internet and YouTube etc.

However because of this and the abundance of information available it can become very confusing for the beginner to know where to start and this is why I designed this course for the complete beginner with easy, step by step instruction that will show you everything you need to know to be able to play literally thousands of songs.

https://www.udemy.com/course/acoustic-guitar-for-complete-beginners/?couponCode=FREECOUPON

Enjoy!
Reference URL's