Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Help me I'm a parent! GPS Great Parenting Start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help me I'm a parent! GPS Great Parenting Start
10 easy assessments for Parents for Optimal Parenting, Self and Relationship Mastery: Be the best "YOU" for your kids now!
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
(3 ratings)
1,166 students
4 hours on-demand video
1 article
37 downloadable resources

Description
The Parenthood journey is one filled with emotional highs and lows. As parents we will be charged with raising a helpless person to one that will one day be a helpful person. That journey begins long before your child is born. It begins with your own childhood and personal development. Further it grows into relationship skills development long before you are even capable of having a child yourself. As adults we will have been shaped into the people we are. When we become parents “the person we are” becomes the model that our children will learn from. So who are you?

Help me I'm a parent! GPS Great Parenting Start, is a course designed to give you insights about you and your parenting partner that will have direct impact on the quality of the relationship you forge with your child. It’s not enough just to get some advise from other parents, read a few books or even take a parenting course. While that can be beneficial it can also be detrimental if you don’t have some basics required to weed out the poor advise from the great or be fully prepared to execute effective parenting strategies. In other words if you don’t know enough about yourself and your parenting partner you’ll be blindly parenting. There is a saying that goes, “You need to know where you have been, and where you are at, to get to where you wish to go”

https://www.udemy.com/course/10-easy-lifestyle-assessments-to-raise-amazing-kidsadults/?couponCode=PHGPSGREATFREE1016

Enjoy!
Reference URL's