Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Secret Penis Enlargement (no pills, pumps, etc)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link to website (yes, actually) http://sharkfoot.com/

Claims look extremely interesting. Would very much appreciate. Possible other course trades if you can find.
btw, the link to the website is actually the link to the product. i know it looks funny, but I've already checked it out. Can't find anything on the web yet
i have seen many guys get like 1.25 inches of added extra after 2/3 years of work ( 30 mins a day )

theres a sub on reddit
r/gettingbigger
(11-26-2023 02:01 AM)Strobe6587 Wrote: [ -> ]i have seen many guys get like 1.25 inches of added extra after 2/3 years of work ( 30 mins a day )

theres a sub on reddit
r/gettingbigger

That's a long time. not afraid of hard work here, but years is a very long time. I'll search the thread for more
Yes it's possible and yes it will take years. You do really need patience, dedication and consistency to be able to achieve it though. Probably a good 99% of guys who tried, gave up. There's also no one foolproof method. Some achieved it by pumping, some by hanging, most probably a mixture of both and other things thrown in the mix as well. Your health and fitness plays a huge part too. Your sleep, your hydration, your stress level, how much you smoke and drink, how much junk and processed foods you eat. All that will affect your progress, good or bad. So you really got to manage your expectations right from the start. You have to be in it for the long haul.
(11-27-2023 11:56 AM)tsunami7 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's possible and yes it will take years. You do really need patience, dedication and consistency to be able to achieve it though. Probably a good 99% of guys who tried, gave up. There's also no one foolproof method. Some achieved it by pumping, some by hanging, most probably a mixture of both and other things thrown in the mix as well. Your health and fitness plays a huge part too. Your sleep, your hydration, your stress level, how much you smoke and drink, how much junk and processed foods you eat. All that will affect your progress, good or bad. So you really got to manage your expectations right from the start. You have to be in it for the long haul.

I have the last two but am probably short on patience. always vigilant about health and fitness. I know it will take time, but i'm still interested in the exercises on the linked page.

I'm very interested in length techniques which is why i mentioned https://sharkfoot.com. no need for girth really. right now I feel like a beer can.
Reference URL's