Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: SCAMMER ALERT @GoogleBeast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy @GoogleBeast has been here for a while and has quite a good reputation but decided to scam me, i had worked with him previously like 2 times and all was well but as they say the third time is the charm, but in this case the third time was a scam. He currently runs this thread:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2...7%EF%B8%8F

After i sent the money, he said delivery within 2 hours and it is guaranteed but even after 48 hours no delivery and when i inquired, the guy claimed that all the accounts are suspended and initially before payment he said they are suspension proof.

After that i went ahead and texted him with a different number now on whatsapp and to my surprise i got a reply claiming that accounts are available and sent me the same image he sent earlier in my original telegram. I immediately confronted him by telling him am the one on telegram, and by this time he was not replying to my telegram messages, and claimed that they are experiencing difficulties but guarantees that will deliver in 5 hours else i'll get my refund. Guess who's still waiting for refund 2 days +
Sad to see this. Many google ads threshold sellers turned to be scammers.
Reference URL's