Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: VIP member mehere001 is a cowardly punk using premium links.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The complete loser member, mehere001 because he is butthurt about me reminding him that premium links are against TOS here, while he clearly tried to make money off of other members, has taken the low road to adding 1 point to my rep just so he can issue cowardly insults (and weak ones at that) where no one else can see them. F*cked with the wrong guy, Mary.
Here is his latest silliness.
BlackTopHats Mom (2706) - Last updated Yesterday, 08:26 PM

Positive (+1): Dad and I want you to leave home you as a child you are a loser. It reflects in the lack of friends you have. We did once love you We are so sad for you about you.
BlackTopHats Mom (2706) - Last updated Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Rating given for Post #3603520
Now he is using a phony name and continuing his puerile and juvenile and jejune insults. Dude, don't try to cheat other members of the forum with non-TOS links. And grow TF up.
Settle down mary
This member is a troll who is spamming other member's threads. He's butt hurt because I had to remind him that using premium links is against TOS. He is trying to make money from other members here. Scum of the earth.

(06-12-2023 07:50 PM)BlackTopHats Mom Wrote: [ -> ]Settle down mary
His previous screen name was banned so now he has a new one. Childish and butthurt little boy. This is his latest nonsense. Grow TF up, boy!

campaigns100 (0) - Last updated Yesterday, 09:03 PM

Positive (+1): FAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOT

Positive (+1): FAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOTFAGOT

Positive (+1): FAGOTFAGOTFAGOT
Reference URL's