Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] aLICE sEBA •How to Get Started Selling Workbooks Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...and I've been doing it every since because it's NOT a fad. It's a practical way to teach people AND help them get results.

I had a lot of questions about my workbook that was the basis of the Discipline Secrets Workbook the other day and I did a quick little run through of how it was created. I'll see if I can grab a clip.

But in the meatnime, if you've been thinking of digging into workbooks a bit deeper, we do have a couple of interesting blog posts at EKitHub that should be useful to. Plus, you'll see a few videos on that page with a $6K case study from a 1-page printable and other smart insight from one of my friends who specializes in workbooks.

From cakespoint it goes nowhere
SDK license could not be validated, user required to provide consent by choosing download via a current API link.
Can you please reup this on mediafire or similar?
download link updated
I made a mistake, sorry.
Download links updated.
Thank you aminoacid for fixing this up, and the courtesy of a message.
Bayfiles doesn't work but turbobit does, after you jump through all of the hoops lol
@aminoacid... What's up with all of those spammy links???? After clicking on a few and not getting anything but pages of bots or unrelated pages with download links. I just gave up!! Angry

Will you please use a MediaFire link for a smoother experience?

Thank you!

Fred
fjohnson59 use this link and jump through the hoops lol - it works!
https://turbobit.net/bcup187r1wsn.html
Reference URL's