Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] SELF PUBLISHING RESOURCES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SELF PUBLISHING RESOURCES

Are you looking for resources to help you on your self-publishing journey with Amazon KDP and IngramSpark? Our vast selection of resources includes trackers, spreadsheets, ready-to-go manuscripts, and more that can significantly fast-track your self-publishing. Browse through our comprehensive library of templates and resources, and download everything you need to make your self-publishing process more efficient.

Came across these amazing KDP Freebies... Don't take my word for them, check them out

Here are just a few

[Image: BookBrushImage15853.png]
KDP SELF-PUBLISHING ADVICE
Download your FREE copy of the 25 Tips for Self-Publishers to Amazon KDP PLUS 4-+ Resources to get you STARTED!

[Image: Self%20Publishing%20on%20KDP.png]
KDP SELF-PUBLISHING TOOLS AND RESOURCES
Download your FREE copy to review all of the tools and resources that are recommended for self-publishers

[Image: BookBrushImage77661.png]
BOOK LAUNCH BASICS
Download your FREE copy to learn some key tips when launching your book

[Image: BookBrushImage95859.png]
3 STEPS TO MORE BOOK SALES
Download your FREE copy to learn some key tips to Sell More Books on Amazon KDP

[Image: BookBrushImage1274.png]
FREE AND PAID TOOLS FOR KDP
Download your FREE copy to learn what Free and Paid Tools you can use for niche research, keyword research, book description generators, Chrome Extensions and more!

And, lots, lots more...

FREE Resources
@GalaxyQuest2: Thank you for sharing these resources. Max reps added for you. Very useful!

Thanks
Layna61524
[color=#FFFFF00]Layna61524[/color], It's a pleasure to give back to those members that share and not just take and run... Thanks for the reps. I have been going searching online for useful shares, and uploading some of my own stuff.
I have to be honest though, there is an ulterior motive... I set a target last year that before I reach my birthday next month I want to have achieved 10000 reps.

Nothing like your score, but to me it's an achievement

Almost there, 9976
One more added to you score, thanks mate, repped you.
Thanks for a great share. Max reps given!
Nice share.
Reference URL's