Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] 2023 Etsy trends – What you need to know for the New Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2023 Etsy trends –
What you need to know for the New Year

[Image: 330.2023-Etsy-Trends-to-know-New-Year-tw-1.jpg]

Now that we’re into the new year, it’s good to do some business planning and create goals for 2023. As a member of the Low Hanging System one of your goals should be to create new designs and add products to your inventory.

To take a more targeted approach to achieve this goal, I recommend checking out Etsy’s Marketplace Insights: Early 2023 Trends.

According to this report, some of the biggest Etsy trends predicted for 2023 are…
  • Indigo and honeycomb
  • Encouraging words
  • Budgeting and planning
  • Simplified Valentine’s Day
  • Personalized Mother’s Day
  • Desert-inspired
  • Earth tones
You can incorporate these Etsy trends into your product and design ideas. That way, you optimize your chances of creating designs and products that customers love and want to buy.

Below, I talk about each of the Etsy trends in more detail. Then, I share design ideas for each trend as well as some examples from Etsy.

Let’s dive in…

Take a look at the Etsy trends
predicted for 2023

Indigo and honeycomb

Indigo is a deep blue with hints of purple. And honeycomb is a sophisticated golden yellow. These colors are complementary. You can use them separately or together to create a balance between sophistication and peaceful energy.

Design ideas

You can add one or both of these colors to any design you create. If you make a text-based design, you can make your font either indigo or honeycomb. Normally, I say to stick to black text. But in this case, you can add these colors to go along with the trend. You can also create image-based designs featuring these colors. You can make simple shapes, like hearts, circles, or stars.

Here are some examples I found on Etsy:

[Image: indigo-wall-art.png]

[Image: honey-comb-wall-art.png]

Encouraging words
Encouraging words are also going to be popular designs in 2023. Shoppers want items that remind them of who they are or who they aspire to be and the positive things in their life.

Design ideas

Look for inspiring phrases and quotes to include in your designs. You can also make up quotes. You can say pretty much anything as long as it’s positive, encouraging, or inspirational.

Here are some examples I found on Etsy:

[Image: youre-awesome-mug.png]

Link Page
Thanks for share + reps
She shares good content
Thanks for sharing. Will be helpful
Thanks for a great share :)
Thanks for sharing! Much appreciated!
Reference URL's