Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Complex Problem Solving Body of Knowledge (Compact version)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Complex Problem Solving Body of Knowledge (Compact version)
What's your Problem Solving skills level really? How to move up on the Problem Solving training ladder?
New
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
(3 ratings)
588 students
34 mins on-demand video
15 downloadable resources

Description
I'm guessing this is NOT the first time you check out a Problem Solving training course, is it?

Just like you, I am also passionate about problem solving. I spent years learning all there is to know about it. And the extend of it is huge! Terrifying!

Improving your problem solving skills is a never ending effort, but time however, well, we always run out of it!

So, what is your metacognition on problem solving?

What I mean is: you may know some of what you know and some of what you don't know about problem solving, but you are certainly missing things you forgot you know, or things you simply don't know they exist.

Some other domains, such as Project Management, Business Analysis or Systems Engineering have their own "Body of Knowledge" (BoK). A Body of Knowledge is the complete set of concepts, terms and activities that make up a professional domain.

https://www.udemy.com/course/cpsbok_by_rnf/?couponCode=GRATIS

Enjoy!
Reference URL's