Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] GeneratePress Premium WordPress Plugin latest version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GeneratePress Premium WordPress Plugin latest version

Details: https://generatepress.com/premium/

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url-analy...1661295493

Download: https://simpleclan.com/s7

Enjoy Happydance Everyone enjoys the shares but no comments no Reps means no Love at all :(
Link is not working. Please update.
(10-12-2022 03:49 AM)bunny Wrote: [ -> ]Link is not working. Please update.

Link is working mate just checked.
WARNING:
TOTALLY FAKE/USELESS VT LINK !!!

When you see a link like this:

Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url-analysis

It is pointing to the DL page and NOT the contents of the file AT ALL.

Extreme caution is recommended towards ALL this member's 'shares' with such FAKE VT scans !!

He also seems to like making personal attacks when his poor quality 'shares' get called out.

Friendly suggestions for you, fellow member:
- Only share small enough things for your weak internet connection;
- Do actual and CORRECT VT file scans and provide those scan links for other members to open and check;
- Openly share what your source(s) may be if they are places which are known for passing along NULLED and malware infested stuff;
- Realize that here at BBHF some of us DO look out for the well being of others and will call you out for bad sourcing and for personal attacks, no matter how cleverly you may try to disguise them - like in your sig here.

Hey @Lumos #Lumos mate you are putting serious efforts in spamming my post :) So i want to give you gift in return for your unwanted favor of spamming my post. So here is the deal:

First start any screen recorder on your system.

Then download Plugin / Themes etc shared by me here I mean on bestBlackHatForum.

Scan it using any tool you want like Antivirus, Spyware detector, Trojan detector etc etc etc and if you find any things other than the things in the original plugin / Theme "by original i mean the one you downloaded from the vendor or the developer site." Then post the results here ( I mean the full unedited Video ) and i will send you 25$ :)

Don't say that you don't have time for all this because you are investing plenty of your time in spamming my threads so just use that free time of your's in the benefit of our community members :)

What you say mate Deal or No Deal ?

The above lines are already send as PM also mate so that you will not miss the opportunity Lumous :)
again spamming your own thread with duplicate comments haha

you ARE persistant. i will give ya that.

nothing against you though. i noticed you like to share which is highly appreciative. even though i won't be downling this press stuff, i am gonna throw some reps your way....
(10-19-2022 01:27 AM)California Kid Wrote: [ -> ]again spamming your own thread with duplicate comments haha

you ARE persistant. i will give ya that.

nothing against you though. i noticed you like to share which is highly appreciative. even though i won't be downling this press stuff, i am gonna throw some reps your way....

Thanks mate Thanks
(10-19-2022 01:38 PM)Lumos Wrote: [ -> ]Yawn. Another minute being used to good ends here...

(10-19-2022 01:34 PM)Lumos Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks 2x for the giggles OP !!

Here AND copied via PM - too funny.

You miss the points I've made 100% and then, instead of taking simple measures to show you are a good, caring member here - aim public attacks at me, personally - which are truly good only for laughs.

I desire ZERO personal connection with you 'mate', even though I could easily show that you've used badware sites as sources, I would not even touch any 'reward' from you.
(Your karma shall remain ONLY that - yours.)

Having tried being a bit gentler with you, I once again focus upon your ill regard for others via your visible hostilities, refusal to use a better DL site or to make VT scans for other members even for the tiniest, little 'shares' from you.

All that being said - I need PROVE nothing to you.

The words of appreciation which other members have responded to my efforts with have made the ~2 minutes it takes me per thread to check, then to warn others here very worthwhile.

We have enough good members here who actually READ the thread content and who will see my warnings such that only the grab&go folks will be careless enough to grab your offers - good enough for 'em too if it is carrying some sort of malwares.

And just to be 100% clear:
I am in NO WAY aiming hostilities at you;
My goal is always to look out for our fellow members here at BBHF, whereas you openly (even via your sig) view others as 'idiots' only worthy of ignorance.

Your 'offer' here clearly shows that you DO appreciate my efforts.

So be it.

I shall continue working at aiming a little light into such dark places as your offers.
Reference URL's