Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: GET} 300 Self-Help PLR Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
300 Self-Help PLR Videos

UNSTOPPABLEPLR

300 Self-Help PLR Videos
Each video package is taken from some of our best-selling self-help PLR packages.

You'll get access to the same videos to release your course, membership, or product faster.

This package includes:
300 videos
30 different self-help topics
Full HD quality - 1920 x 1080 video quality
Yes! Includes original presentation slides (PowerPoint, Keynote, OpenOffice)
Yes! Includes voiceover audio files (MP3 / WAV)
Yes! Includes transcripts (DOC + TXT)

SP

Searched and didn't find this. This is the upgrade page. I don't have the FE.

Direct DL Page - Make mirrors - most likely this will get taken down

DL

My recommendation would be to redo these if using on a main money site - change up the articles with a new title and opening paragraph - if you don't upgrade and redo - don't waste your time expecting something to happen.

Hope It Helps
Very awesome of you bro.
Thank you King Crimson for the share. Max reps added.

You are right. We would need to edit these videos and also do the necessary SEO. I saw one of the sample videos on Youtube posted without any changes - with hardly any views or subscribers.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8V4Fql9yH8
(08-22-2022 04:29 AM)King Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]300 Self-Help PLR Videos

My recommendation would be to redo these if using on a main money site - change up the articles with a new title and opening paragraph - if you don't upgrade and redo - don't waste your time expecting something to happen.

Hope It Helps

Facts. And many thanks! Between these and Tools For Motivation Self Help Videos I've got 700 videos to repurpose and monetize.
Thanks for the share. Don't think I have these. Max reps
Thank for share, repps
Thank u so much
Thank you sharing!
Thank for share
thank yuuuuuu
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's