Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Filling drives is fun...right ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And so very easy to do !!

It is so tempting to see goodies here at BBHF, get excited ('specially by all the copied sales hype) and grab it...but wait - here comes another, and another - and before very long it is many, many GBs of piled up stuff.

Yep - it'll get used too... tomorrow - right ??

Then tomorrow comes and the same temptations grab us again.

Then comes the dreaded 'drive full' warning with a failed DL.

But drive space is cheap, so getting another TB or so is no biggie.

-BUT-
The question I suggest is=>

What have you joined BBHF for, exactly ?!?

If you've come here JUST to grab stuff that is a consistent goal - but if you really became a member here 'cuz you want to MMO, then having so many GBs of piled up stuff is actually working AGAINST you.

I am telling you this from my own experiences in my several years since the good fortune of being told about BBHF.

When I came here I knew nothing - nada - zippo about MMO, so it all looked so appealing with all the guru's names and their sales hype followed by all the amazingly wonderful FREE STUFF !!!

Slowly I became aware of SOS - Shiny Object Syndrome...
Then I learned how to notice sales hype...and the faked claims.
Then the reality of gurus and rehashes smacked me on the head.

I am neat about keeping stored stuff in labeled order - but I'd already filled one drive and saw I was about 1/2 way into filling another drive.

So I've put on the digital brakes now.
This is a very good thing for me.

Now I am much, MUCH more discerning and barely DL anything, though I do enjoy reading about the stuff.

In my time as a member I have learned there are things I'm just not going to do - like forex or other stuff that resembles it - trading like that is just not for me.
And so on.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to looking through and deleting stuff that I will never be using (and watching as the free space counter goes up and up).
This, like so many of your missives,
cuts directly to the bone: very specifically
of the one in the mirror I see each day.

From one OG to another, I salute.

I hope whatever you are dealing with at
the moment, on your side of the screen,
is just a small bump along the journey.

Be well!
This, like so many of your missives,
cuts directly to the bone: very specifically
of the one in the mirror I see each day.

From one OG to another, I salute.

I hope whatever you are dealing with at
the moment, on your side of the screen,
is just a small bump along the journey.

Be well!
Yes. Filling drives seem fun. Initially. Then, as you mentioned, there's a pile of stuff sitting in the downloads folder ? and you get a message from your OS saying something like "The drive is running out of space. Please delete files that you don't need."

It's even worse when you got all those resources by subscribing to several email lists and getting other affiliate offers. Tons of GB on a hard drive not only is useless but actively detrimental.

Better to have access just to 2-3 things and read/watch them fully, implementing the concepts than going on a downloading spree.
Reference URL's