Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Chad Kimball's Phone Call Generator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chad is promoting Phone Call Generator that looks amazing -- if it works.

Anyone have experience with it?

EDIT: Here's the link

I tried to post it as a reply but my replies aren't saving for some reason.

I didn't include the link, originally, because I'm asking for input from people who already own it.
You should prolly put a link or something to the product. I have no idea what you are even talking about
(07-22-2022 04:48 AM)smartguy Wrote: [ -> ]You should prolly put a link or something to the product. I have no idea what you are even talking about

I didn't think that was necessary since I was asking for input from people who actually have it.

But here it is:
Phone Call Generator
(deleted due to posting glitch)
Apparently this was only for sale for about 5 days, ended yesterday 25July2022 (at least at the discount price).

He's had some good stuff in the past. It would be interesting to see...

Did the dude change his name? I've been following him as Chad Kimball for the longest time, but the emails I'm getting lately have his name as Chad Thomas...?
(07-27-2022 05:08 AM)connectthedots Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently this was only for sale for about 5 days, ended yesterday 25July2022 (at least at the discount price).

He's had some good stuff in the past. It would be interesting to see...

Did the dude change his name? I've been following him as Chad Kimball for the longest time, but the emails I'm getting lately have his name as Chad Thomas...?
I've bought a few of his products. Paid $497 for Multi Location Maps in 2015 or '16, went back last year (hadn't visited in a while) and the entire web site is gone. No explanation as to why. I also noticed this and I'm going to flat out ask him. "Why the name change Chad Kimble, or Thomas or whoever you really are?
(07-27-2022 05:08 AM)connectthedots Wrote: [ -> ]Did the dude change his name? I've been following him as Chad Kimball for the longest time, but the emails I'm getting lately have his name as Chad Thomas...?

I was wondering the same thing and did a little sleuthing. He uses a lot of names that are similar to is most used name "Chad Kimball" and "Thomas" is his middle name.

I don't think he's doing it to deceive anyone because he's pretty easy to spot with the big gray beard. I'd bet he's using the name "Chad Thomas" because his business model is about having multiple GMBs and websites to generate leads and Google doesn't look favorably on duplicates.

As for the course, I haven't bought it but I got his other course off of a torrent members site and it was really good for a newbie-intermediate level digital marketer.
Reference URL's