Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] I need these 2 courses urgently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me get these 2 courses, full rep will be added to all.

1. https://www.udemy.com/course/the-ultimat...ng-course/
2. https://www.udemy.com/course/google-ads-course/

Thanks
UDEMY ADS COURSE REQUESTS

[Image: e60e114a784525ef223d53948659e968.png]
The image above is for the 2nd title you requested. I added the
red arrow and underscore to show how big the course is!

@Silent WarrioR: I'd like to try and help.

Here's what I found...

COURSE #1 - UDEMY - The Ultimate Google Adwords Training 2022 - Profit With PPC
I found the 2022 version below but if you prefer or must have the 2021 version for any reason, do a search on the site for it. I figured you'd prefer a more updated version.
Magic Button :
Code:
http://downarchive.org/e-books/video-training/879379-udemy-ultimate-google-ads-training-2022-profit-with-ppc.html (Total File Size: Over 3 GB)

And here's the second one...

COURSE #2 - UDEMY - Google Ads Masterclass (AdWords) Grow with Google Ads (Total File Size: 6.67 GB)
Magic Button :
Code:
http://downarchive.org/e-books/video-training/749804-udemy-google-ads-masterclass-adwords-grow-with-google-ads.html

If you can use premium links, or if you have a debrider app like Real-Debrid, that can convert the links to ones you can use, then you're all set to grab the courses.

These courses are fairly large with lots of training videos.

No password is needed to get into the archive.

I CHECKED THE LINKS AND
CAN CONFIRM THAT THEY'RE GOOD

I put the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links for the first course in my Real-Debrid account and both file parts converted; so those links are good to go but the course is over 3 gigabytes and that's a lot for me to upload to a file share site for you. Otherwise, I would have offered to do that.

And I cannot send you the converted links from my Real-Debrid account because in the past, I did share my converted links with a very small group of people on BBHF and almost lost access to my account when Real-Debrid detected multiple users with IP addresses all over the world using links from my account. When I owned up to knowing about this and acknowledging that I actually shared the links because these people were on my team and we were actually collaborating on a special project, they gave me a courteous slap-on-the-wrist and warned me not to do that again.

If the course(s) you wanted weren't so large, I would gladly offer to upload them to mediafire or mega.nz for you but I don't have the time, nor do I want to put my (already strained) computer through that kind of stress.

But I can suggest that you grab yourself a subscription to Real-Debrid. I can vouch that it's great! It's very affordable (I paid less than $30 USD, one-time cost, for a 6-month subscription!) and it works just great!

It can't make a dead link live again but if the premium links are good, Real-Debrid will convert them so you can download from them.

And since the premium links on free course sites, like the one I'm sending you to above, are interchangeable, that means you can try [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], Nitroflare, [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] and other file share site links for the different file parts you need. For example, if you're downloading a 5-part course and [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]'s links are green for parts 1, 3 and 5 but parts 2 and 4 are red (bad/no download), you can try any of the other links for the missing file parts (2 and 4) from another file share site to make up for the missing [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] ones!

Here's a link to check out Real-Debrid...

REAL-DEBRID
Magic Button :
Code:
https://real-debrid.com/#

And I've already said that all of the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links for BOTH courses are good. But here's proof of it for the second course you asked about:

[Image: efc2666d80dcf0ef6644d51571282cf1.png]

Unfortunately, all I can do to help you "GET" these two courses is point you to the site where they are as free downloads; tell you about the best, most affordable tool you can use to download the files; and confirm for you that the premium links are good and can be converted using Real-Debrid.

I'm very picky about the tools I use. When I recommend a product, I get no compensation for doing so. I simply refer people to stuff that works well for me.

After all this, if these aren't the courses you want, there is a lot to like on the site you're going to. Use the search feature and you'll likely find more. But having a tool like Real-Debrid in your arsenal is a major plus because most free course download sites feature premium links and with a debrider app/program, your chances of getting the download improve.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best!

Thanks
Layna61524
Thanks for being so helpful @Layna61524 :)
@manythanks: I appreciate your kind post, friend.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Wonderful explanation about REal Debrid @Layna61524. Of course the courses are great find too but for me your explanation regarding Real Debrid is the gold here.
@kontiki: Thank you for that, friend. I don't know if Silent WarrioR ever came back to the thread he started but this is my experience on BBHF. People post urgent-sounding requests and you drop everything to try and help, but never hear from them again.

Hopefully, he's found what he was so desperately looking for but again, there's no way of knowing. I'm just glad I didn't try to upload those huge courses to a server when they are not topics I am interested in.

I highly recommend Real-Debrid. I have downloaded more goodies from ebookee and other sites that feature premium links because of my subscription.

By the way, did you decide yet on what we were discussing via PM on yesterday? If you need more information, let me know but I didn't see a lot of links on the topic you're interested in over in VIP.

You should do a search on BBHF to see what's available and look in the 2nd column (under FORUM) to identify where the share resides on BBHF. That's the only way I know of to determine which section of the forum a share is on if one isn't approved to enter/access it.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Layna61524 Thanks for your help. I get most adwords courses and was unaware of these 2. real-debrid is fantastic.
I dont know if udemy courses are any good but guess I will soon know.
Cheers
Google Ads Masterclass (AdWords): Grow with Google Ads
Very very difficult to understand.

I think when you download udemy download the first part then unzip it so you know if the person is understandable.
Still downloading the other one.
Udemy is obviously not monitered for English diction
@mehere001: Yes, Real-Debrid is great. I'd be lost trying to use premium links without it.

I am glad that you discovered 2 Adwords courses that you didn't previously have. You can thank the OP for posting this REQ thread for them. I wish he would get back to the thread to see what's going on but it might just be that he wanted someone to GIVE him the links ready-to-download and doesn't want to spend money on a premium link converter, despite it being so affordable and effective.

I don't know...

After converting one of the courses' premium links using Real-Debrid, I put them on my desktop because I was actually considering uploading them to mega for him. Then I remembered that it's easier for me to show people how I search to find stuff or share the sites I visit to download instead of just providing them with clickable links.

After reading your assessment of one of these courses, I'm glad I didn't spend my time working too hard on this because I have absolutely NO interest in Adwords. It would be nice to know if this helped him --- I appreciate getting posts and reps from OTHERS thanking me.

These 2 courses are huge and I can't see myself uploading them to mega for someone who never came back to their own REQ thread. I just hope the guy (or gal) is okay.

I DO understand what you mean about instructors on some of these courses being hard to understand. It's a shame that some folks fail to realize, you can know your subject matter backwards and forwards but unless you can COMMUNICATE it clearly and in easy to consume chunks, most of it gets lost on the audience. Considering, too, that some instructors are not native English speakers (ex: they speak English but with a heavy accent) or they speak very quickly or they do not pronounce certain words properly or clearly. All of this factors into how well the audience can process the learning.

I am sorry that that was the case in one of the course videos you watched. If I could make it right, I would but yes, Udemy and other learning platforms do not (seem to) monitor the courses in terms of how easily it may be used or understood.

I have gone to many a YouTube video, expecting to learn something, only to back out with my head reeling because of loud obnoxious music, a heavily accented speaker or (what I hate most!) someone who uses no spoken audio but TYPES in a text document to communicate (and they're not even accurate typists --- so they keep using the delete button to retype a word or phrase) and all the while, the audience sits and waits.

And, usually, it's people like these who wonder why their courses and products aren't selling or being warmly received!

Annoying!

Thanks
for posting!
Layna61524
Reference URL's