Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Sliq Submitter Pro - Large Directory database (5232 Free Directories)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After spending a heap of time scraping with SB, and also gathering other people'slists I have finally imported all free directories into my Sliq Submitter Pro and have had them all checked.

The result is that I have 5232 free directories in my database that I can potentially submit to.

As you know, there is no way to export the directories from the Sliq database (it's encrypted!), so I have included a copy of my database below. Just replace yours with mine, and perhaps back yours up in case you want to roll back at some stage.

Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5lxr515woo1793l

Virus Total:

Code:
SHA256: ac0fe52f086fbba2abb8a12765c0881bbe09d244093b6627397a8e8d2a7cf3bf
File name: sliqsubmitterdirectoriesv2.vdb3
Detection ratio: 0 / 43
Analysis date: 2012-03-26 09:49:28 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )
No dude it is not working..
Worked fine for me, good list. Smile
thanks for this software, working great me...

can I ask if you have an new DTA crack software?

Thanks...
does anyone have the latest version of Sliq Submitter thats cracked and working?
How to use your list? I've deleted the original vdb3 file and changed with yours but the list doesn't load.any help?
(07-06-2012 05:31 AM)gokturk Wrote: [ -> ]How to use your list? I've deleted the original vdb3 file and changed with yours but the list doesn't load.any help?
Same at me - it rewrite that list..
Reference URL's