Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Reaction Post (HOW I CREATE POSTS TO SHARE ON BBHF A Step-By-Step Guide (Updated January 2022))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After going through Layna's updated document, "HOW I CREATE POSTS TO SHARE ON BBHF A Step-By-Step Guide (Updated January 2022)"... I ended up nodding my head in respect for her.

Like, one question popped on my mind for the rest of my life:

"Layna, everytime you share stuff, IT IS SUPER VALUABLE. Yet... SUPER WORK!!! What exactly drives you? Share with me your secret and raise me from mortal to ETERNAL!!! Please! What drives this labor of love?"
Hi, urangeloflove. First, thank you for the kind words.

Now, to answer your question(s)...

* I know that sharing (what you know, something you have or how to do something) brings a lifetime of "riches" in ways we never expect. If you give of yourself (time, energy or knowledge) to help others --- even just a little bit --- you will never truly WANT for anything.

I can't explain it but the Universe works that way.

People who are always looking to gain for themselves but never have time to share will be like the proverbial hamster on a wheel in life --- always running to get (or stay) ahead but never truly happy with what they have or who they are.

* I enjoy writing more than anything I can compare. I am a pretty good sketch artist and can draw almost anything I can see when using it as a guide but writing is my true love.

I love words and was always intrigued by them in school; their ability to convince, persuade or otherwise move people to take a specific action. That's power!

So, again, thank you for your "reaction" post and I'm only sorry it has taken me until now to see it.

Moments ago, I received a private message from a forum member asking how they could create a post and asking me for help. So I went searching for my How I Create A Post thread to refer them to, when I found your post along the way.

I kind of held my breath when I first saw it, thinking... "Oh no, somebody's got a beef about something I wrote" --- but I'm actually relieved to know that my guide was well-received.

And if anyone missed the most important message when reading it, I will say this again:

Clearly, you don't NEED to go to the lengths I do to create a forum post. My intention in writing the guide was to give you the bare necessities you need to include to make your post/share easy to read and the download easy to get, all while making sure you follow the forum rules so you won't get banned.

But I went into lengthy detail because some people who have never created a post may want to know everything that's involved whereas others may simply need to learn to make a MAGIC BUTTON or grab snippets of a sales page or product image to include in a share post.

In closing, I don't know if I answered all of your rhetorical questions, but if I wasn't sharing on this forum, I would probably be doing it elsewhere because I simply enjoy helping others.

This forum was a magnificent resource to me when I first "found" it in June of 2014. Many good people here were patient, kind and helpful to me when I needed it most, so I'm simply paying it forward as much as I can.

But being on the cusp of Gemini/Cancer (for those of you who know the astrology of birth dates), I can get a little side-tracked oftentimes, so focus is my main Achilles heel.

To that point, if only I could devote the same time and energy I do to share stuff here as I do with my Kindle project(s), I could finally get some of them off my desk and into the hands of (paying) customers!

And that is my main goal for this new year.

Thanks
for your post!
Layna61524
This reply is GOLD.

Was actually speechless when I read it.

Now all I have to do is just sit and meditate on the lessons I can pick from you.

I'll send you a PM asap about this.
@urangeloflove: Glad to help, buddy. I got your PM and replied to it.

I really like your idea of an accountability coach, for those "creatives" who need it but THIS "creative" just needs a swift kick-in-the-you-know-what to put all the free time I have to optimal use.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Reference URL's