Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Power of Discipline PLR + UPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Else Wants To Have A Massive Breakthrough In The $20 Billion Industry?
Here's How You Can Easily Dominate The Mega Self-Help Market With Premium Quality, Never-Seen-Before PLR Biz-in-a-Box Without
Burning A Hole In Your Wallet...
Put Your Name As The Author, Sell As Your Own And
Keep 100% Of The Profits - Starting Today!

Get Power Of Discipline PLR
With Complete Sales Funnel

Why Grab This PLR Package Today?

A Never seen before, 100% Done-For-You Package ready to resell!
Guaranteed Hot Niche selling like pancakes (We’ve done the research)
Fully integrated sales funnel with all sales material! Just push a button and sell!
Slap your name on it and claim it as your OWN
Grab all high quality content for your eBook, blog, articles, or sell it and keep all profits… without any hard work!
Finally… Build your buyers list effortlessly!
"Do You Want To Suffer From The Pain of Discipline or The Pain of Regret?"
From The Desk of Shaun and Cally,
Discipline weighs pounds while Regret weighs TONS.

There's so much information about “MOTIVATION” out there but sadly, no one bothers to share the Powerful Truth on why people still FAIL miserably in this game called “Life”…
Today, I’m going to show you how you can easily build a 6-7 Figure Self-Help business empire by simply sharing this life-changing “Truth” to your audience!
Now let me ask you this…

Are you ready to 10X Your Profit and Catapult Your Business to a whole new level??

If you answered YES!

Then you have finally reached the right place to ROCK your business with Almost ZERO Effort on your part NOW! Not tomorrow, Not in 12 months' time...

Truth is - MOST online business owners GIVE UP just when they’re about to make their Next Breakthrough.

They QUIT on the one-yard line.

And I don’t want you to be one of them.

First - Let me say this - If you’re satisfied with the amount of money you’re making right now, willing to spend weeks or even months writing your own content, and happy to pay 100s or maybe 1000s of dollars for outsourcing fees - This is NOT for you.

WHY? Because I’m going to show you how you can grab your slice from the $20B Opportunity without a hefty price-tag - If you stick with me till the end.
If you’re like any online business owners out there, I’m 100% confident that deep inside you there’s a DREAM.

A Dream to have ABSOLUTE FREEDOM from creating a thriving online business that gives you financial security and living that "Internet Lifestyle"…

So here’s a question for you:
"Are You Sick And Tired Of Not Making ANY Money Online?"
If Your Answer Is YES!
You'll Definitely LOVE What I've In Store For You...
What If I Tell You That...
You CAN Eliminate All These Pain And Grab Your Slice In The $20 Billion Industry?
Yes, you heard that right! and I’m totally not making that up.
You can do it with our PLR package and I’m going to show you how…
Did You Know?

Did you know that the Self-Help industry has a market size of staggering $20 Billion today? And the number is constantly growing 6.2% yearly despite the recession!
"Guess what? That's just a CONSERVATIVE number to look at…"
Why? Because Self-Help is one of the largest, most popular and undying niche in the market.

With over 20,000 life coaches in the US alone, with a coaching industry worth about $1.5 Billion…

And more people are looking online for solutions to their problems than ever before, a no-brainer will know that Self-Help niche is a MUST GO for any online businesses.
EVEN BETTER

We’re Targeting One of Self-Help MOST IMPORTANT Lessons For Long-Term Productivity and Success...
DISCIPLINE
Get Ready To Discover...

How to master the art of discipline to achieve unimaginable success
7 effective strategies to building unbreakable self-discipline
How highly successful people develop self-discipline and utilize it to quadruple their productivity and accomplish more
How discipline can strengthen your character, body, relationships, personal and professional life
Why Discipline is far more superior than Motivation
Strategies to implement self-discipline in your own life and enjoy incredible rewards
Instant gratification vs long-term rewards
... And so much more waiting to be uncovered inside!
This is The Golden Key For...

Those who wants to bring their level of productivity to a new stratosphere
Those who wants to incorporate the Power of Discipline in their daily lives
Those who wants to become the Top Performer in their personal and professional life
Those who wants to accomplish so much more than they ever thought possible
Those who wants to experience exponential growth in their character values
Those who wants to achieve ALL their dreams as quickly as possible
That said, Power of Discipline is an EXCELLENT topic to blow up the Self-Help market
Branding Yourself As An Authority Figure While Giving Life-Changing Information To Your Customers Can Never Get Easier
Who Are The Target Audiences?

The young, old, men, women regardless of their profession and even teenagers and school kids are all targeted audience in this niche.
Think about it...
Who doesn’t want to become ultra-productive in EVERYTHING they do?
Who doesn’t want to have access to information that can change their lives?
Who doesn’t want to discover the secret sauce to a purposeful and fulfilling life?
Who doesn’t want to improve every core areas of their lives and be the BEST version they possibly can?
Who doesn't want to free themselves from all the pain, disappointments, missed opportunities, and broken relationships due to the lack of discipline?
Trust me… When you apply the SYSTEM that sets you up to Win in LIFE - You will have NO REASON to Feel Miserable ever again!
That said, The Reachability of This Niche is Mind-Blowing.
Want more? Unlike most niches, you not only able to make A LOT of money in Self-Help, but also give your clients life-changing information to better their lives, and they will LOVE you for it!
So How Can You Make Money From This Multi-Billion Dollar Industry?
The Fastest and Most Rewarding Way To Dominate This Niche Is By…
Investing in High Quality Self-Help PLR to Skyrocket Your Business!
Let Me Tell You Why You NEED This Right Now...

Here's the SECRET...

One of the critical keys to bring your business to the next level is to have YOUR OWN quality contents in the market!

That’s how you brand yourself as an Authority figure and make your mark in your niche.

However… product creation requires TONS of hard work!

GOOD NEWS: I Have A Solution For You!

My team and I had researched the best Self-Help Topics in the market, compiled them into a massive value-dense blueprint, crystallised them into the most simplified, digestible, and high-quality Masterpiece that you and your customers will LOVE!

This time, we're releasing contents that the current market desperately NEEDS.

You'll get the most IN-demand self-help topics that help you reap the full benefits of finally moving on with your life and opening up the potential to build loving, trusting relationships with others. It also covers the very basics of Discipline, tips and strategies, powerful examples... and so much more!

Here’s The Best Part: We’re giving away Power of Discipline as PLR so that you can grab it, rebrand and sell for 100% Profits!

Meaning you’re about to get a FULL-BLOWN Online Business without almost ZERO effort on your part!

We’re confident that this Blueprint will sell so well that we even built all the high-converting sales copies, email swipes, outsourced Voice Over for the Video Sales Letter, beautiful graphics and even throw in a 3000-word complimentary Special Report as your ready-to-go Lead Magnet!

So here's your chance to grab all passionately-written content with NO need for any market research, outsourcing and deliver VALUABLE content straight to your audiences right off the bat!
WITHOUT ANY NAME ON IT!
"Discipline" Is Receiving Growing Attention...
You Too - Can Be The Next Best-Selling Author!

Get Power Of Discipline PLR
With Complete Sales Funnel
PLUS…
You Can Even Sell It As Your OWN And Keep 100% Profit!
And I'm Offering You More Than "Just Content"...
I’m Going To Give You a Complete Done-For-You Sales Funnel That You Can Launch Right Away and Profit!
Here’s Why You Should Launch Your Own Product…

page:https://abundanceprint.com/powerofdiscipline-plr/

download:
https://abundanceprint.com/powerofdiscip...a-pod-dld/

https://abundanceprint.com/powerofdiscip...la-podpro/
xiehe318, Thank you for sharing!
+ max reps

websell
Thanks for this man!
Max repped!
Great share Xiehe.
thank you for your effort, max repps added
Thanks + Rep, xiehe318, for taking the time to share!
Nice share. Thanks. Max reps
Reference URL's