Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] LAYNA'S LIBRARY OF E-BOOKS FOR REALLY SERIOUS WRITERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
============
Happydance UPDATE --- OCTOBER 9, 2021 Happydance
============

If you visited this thread earlier and downloaded the files,
please see my OCTOBER 9, 2021 UPDATE farther below
to get a dozen extra titles I recently added.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the share!

===========

LAYNA'S LIBRARY OF E-BOOKS
FOR REALLY SERIOUS WRITERS
A Reader's Recipe for Writing Your Runaway Bestseller
(... Just Add Fresh Focus, A Dash of Action, Simmer and Stir)!

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]
This is the Featured e-Book - Learn to Outline
Your Books for Faster, Better Writing

This is only 24 of the 35 e-books in this massive collection!

Step into my digital library for a hand-picked assortment of e-books that can help propel you to bestseller status.

But be forewarned: This writer's master class collection of titles will go wasted on anyone but the really focused, determined writer.

While the collection is more specific to fiction writers, there are several titles that non-fiction writers can benefit from.

You get a featured e-book plus a 35-title miscellaneous collection designed to inspire and motivate; inform and elucidate; or simply to light a fire underneath you that sets your creative juices a-boil!

Get ready to become a creative writing machine.

You get help with dozens of tasks that authors juggle every single day:

- From idea generation to story creation;
- From creating your author platform to creating unforgettable characters;
- From recognizing opportunity (and seizing it!) to self-promotion (without becoming a bore);
- From turning ordinary life events into spectacular fictional scenes to the benefits of having a book series;
- From writing and editing to outlining and plotting;
- From stress-free promotion and marketing to "secret weapon" references just for writers;
- From writing short stories for magazine publication to writing "quick-read" short books for readers with little free time;
- From getting ready to launch to getting coveted reviews;
- From turning strangers into rabid super-fans to selling your e-books like hotcakes;
- From becoming a well-fed self-publisher to making 6 figures (or more) with your writing!

It's all there ... waiting for you.

- FEATURED DOWNLOAD -
TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!
OUTLINE YOUR BOOKS FOR FASTER,
BETTER WRITING (Revised Edition)

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zdulrt1ni52741c/Take+Off+Your+Pants!_+Outline+Your+Books+for+Faster,+Better+Writing_+Revised+Edi​tion.pdf/file

GET THE REST OF THE
COLLECTION HERE:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3wvtjuifbxbtj02/LAYNA'S+LIBRARY+OF++E-BOOKS+FOR+REALLY+SERIOUS+WRITERS.rar/file

BUT WAIT!!!...THERE'S MORE!

NOTE: In my haste (and confusion --- I'm in the middle of working on something for someone else while doing this share) I put the 7 Figure Fiction ebook in the collection twice, so please delete one copy after you download. Sorry about that.

============
UPDATE - OCTOBER 9, 2021
============

I forgot a few titles so I'm adding an update for the collection. It's just a few e-books extra but they pack a potent punch and can be very helpful to improve your writing regime, keep you motivated and increase your productivity.

The titles include...

- How to Market A Book
- Launch to Market: Easy Marketing for Authors
- Magic Words That Bring You Riches (copywriting)
- Marketing and Promoting Your Own Seminars and Workshops
- Master Lists for Writers: Thesauruses, Plots, Character Traits, Names and More
- Publishing for Maximum Profit
- Roget's Thesaurus of Words for Writers
- Self-Editing for Fiction Writers
- The Plot Whisperer
- The Writer's Idea Thesaurus
- Wired for Story: The Writer's Guide to Using Brain Science to Hook Readers From the Very First Sentence

Okay... well, that's a bit more than a "few" extra e-books. But I wanted you to have a complete collection of writer's aides.

ADD THESE TO THE COLLECTION:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fh5gdrb60t3hi79/Layna's+Library+of+E-books+for+Serious+Writers+II.rar/file

VIRUS TOTAL #1 - THE FEATURED E-BOOK (TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS):
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/dc6a...?nocache=1
File name: Take Off Your Pants!_ Outline Your Books for Faster, Better Writing_ Revised Edition.pdf
File size: 639.89 KB
Detection ratio: 0 / 60
Analysis date: 2021-10-09 00:55:19 UTC

VIRUS TOTAL #2 - THE 35-TITLE E-BOOK COLLECTION:
IMPORTANT SPECIAL NOTE: To be transparent, I need to clarify that the file name below shows LAYNA'S LINKS TO E-BOOKS (instead of LAYNA'S LIBRARY OF E-BOOKS); it is the same file; I changed the name before publishing this post but Virus Total recognized the earlier file I uploaded and did not let me edit the title.
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/50bc...a8b882e7f7
File name: LAYNA'S LINKS TO EBOOKS FOR REALLY SERIOUS WRITERS.rar
File size: 74.38 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 56
Analysis date: 2021-10-08 23:15:31 UTC

VIRUS TOTAL #3: This scan report is for the last batch of e-books in the October 9, 2021 update.
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8c3a...847ee77330
File name: Layna's Library of E-books for Serious Writers II.rar
File size: 27.17 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Analysis date: 2021-10-09 15:16:06 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy!

Thanks
for reading!
LAYNA61524
Thank you legend for these writer's resources collection.

Manyx2 golden nuggets inside. Can learn a lot.

Thank you and reputation given!

Thanks Nice Thread Happydance
MAGNIFICO

Thanks
Thank you!
Thank you. Reps added. Your shares are greatly appreciated. You continue to overperform.
Thank you dearest Lanya. As always max reps added!!!!!
Thanks, everybody. Enjoy the share! Believe it or not, I think there is one or two titles I forgot to add to the "collection." I may be adding them in, so come back to the thread to see if I post any updates. I'll try to do that when I get a chance.

==========
UPDATE ADDED
==========

Please see the October 9, 2021 UPDATE in the OP to download an additional 12 titles I just added. Again, I put the 7 Figure Fiction e-book in both collections by mistake so please delete one of them after you download.

Thanks
Layna61524
Thank you, layna61524 for the awesome share... Reps added
Thanks for the share. As Tina Turner would say, you’re simply the best!
I'm yet to download but let me give you max reps and comment first
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's