Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] The Stuck Tool-Kit for Writers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Stuck Tool-Kit for Writers

Download
Thank you, batman1101. I'm looking forward to this. Thanks, also, for your kind, supportive and always enlightening PMs. You are helping me to fill up my brand new external drive.

Thanks
Layna61524
Hi Layna61524, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad you've enjoyed the share and I hope you also enjoy the other writers' shares I've posted :) I'm very lucky to have found so much great content and I know I couldn't have done it without your amazing search tutorials, tips and advice! :) Thank you again for all your kind help and all that you do here. You are a true inspiration to us all!
Hey batman and thanks for the shares. Heads up: The dl link on their end is down:

"The download limit for your link has been reached. If you need another copy of this book, you can find it in your BookFunnel Library."

If anyone received it beforehand...it would be nice to get a mirror.

TIA
ilikeseggs - the link is working again (I checked). I hope it works for you. Please let me know if you have any further trouble.
I get the following message when I go to the download page: "The download limit for your link has been reached. If you need another copy of this book, you can find it in your BookFunnel Library."

I went to my BookFunnel Library but the book isn't there.
Hope someone can respond as link not working
(08-12-2021 01:30 PM)batman1101 Wrote: [ -> ]ilikeseggs - the link is working again (I checked). I hope it works for you. Please let me know if you have any further trouble.

Nope sorry amigo.
Could someone upload this book to mediafire?
+++
Appreciate the share but can't access without a bookfunnel account - limit reached again. Be great if OP or someone who managed to get it could load on a sharing site. TIA.
+++
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's