Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] 10X HOSTINGS PREMIUM 100 SOFTWARE BONUSES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
10X HOSTING'S
PREMIUM 100 SOFTWARE BONUSES
Direct Downloads on Amazon S3, Dropbox,
Google Drive, Mediafire and More!

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

I picked this PDF off of Scribd and am sharing it here because it is filled-to-overflowing with software goodies!

You get a 118-page PDF with direct links to all kinds of software to help you with everything from making affiliate income and building a customer email list to content creation and setting up a landing pages; from SEO methods to designing a logo and much, much more!

You will find lots of WP plug-ins for building your subscriber base to building backlinks to lead generation to traffic and --- well, it's all there!

There's even a software to help you lock down your digital stuff to keep it out of the hands of black-hatters... like us!

Use your own discretion when downloading; some of this software may be a bit "dated" so it makes no sense to grab everything willy-nilly.

The cover page politely asks you to: "Please select any 4 from the list" but nobody's watching and I won't tell; so take as much as you want.

Oh --- and a couple more things:

#1 - The links I tested worked like a charm but I didn't test all of them, so some may be dead ends; and,

#2 - Please, do your own due diligence. Be sure to run a VT (or a local) scan on whatever you grab before putting it into use.

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i7lmgtlrg4lafj8/10xHostings-Premium-100-Software-Bonuses.pdf.pdf/file

AND IF THE LINKS DIE, HERE'S HOW
TO GET THE DOWNLOAD ANYWAY...

NOTE: If anything happens to the mediafire link I posted and the zippyshare link dies, you can still grab this PDF from Scribd (or elsewhere) with a quick search in duckduckgo.com or google.com with these keywords: "10xhostings.com pdf."

The first link that Google or Duckduckgo brings up should be it. You can also get the download from other sites (see image below):

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

If you get it from Scribd, be sure to grab the complete document URL from the address bar then go over to scribddown.com. Paste the link in the text field and follow the prompts to get the download.

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/fbaf.../detection
File name: 10xHostings-Premium-100-Software-Bonuses.pdf.pdf
File size: 19.20 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 60
Analysis date: 2021-07-26 21:02:06 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

CAVEAT: I cannot vouch for the trustworthiness of these plugins and software downloads so please run a local scan at the very least.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Hi Layna are you involved with 10X HOSTINGS?
Wow, so many plugins there, thank you and reputation given.

Thanks Nice Thread Happydance
thanks a lot for your support Happydance
Great Share
Thank you
great share thanks max reps as always
@john4k: Hi. Sorry about the delay in responding; I had a service outage with my ISP earlier today but... no, I'm not affiliated or otherwise involved with 10XHostings. In fact, I'm not even sure if they're still active. I simply found this PDF of the bonuses someone shared, checked a few links and got the downloads, then decided to bring them here.

As I was preparing this post, I originally added a link for 10Xhosting for anyone who might be looking for a hosting plan that doesn't charge monthly but have an affordable, one-off payment. Then I assumed that some would think I was recommending them but I'm not. I wasn't aware of this company before I found that document on Scribd. I hope this answers your question.

@All: Thank you for the kind words of thanks. Don't forget, run a local or VT scan on your downloads. You need to protect the security of your computer.

Thanks
Layna61524
Thanks for share. +Max Reps Added
Awesome Thanks

(07-28-2021 07:44 AM)layna61524 Wrote: [ -> ]@john4k: Hi. Sorry about the delay in responding; I had a service outage with my ISP earlier today but... no, I'm not affiliated or otherwise involved with 10XHostings. In fact, I'm not even sure if they're still active. I simply found this PDF of the bonuses someone shared, checked a few links and got the downloads, then decided to bring them here.

As I was preparing this post, I originally added a link for 10Xhosting for anyone who might be looking for a hosting plan that doesn't charge monthly but have an affordable, one-off payment. Then I assumed that some would think I was recommending them but I'm not. I wasn't aware of this company before I found that document on Scribd. I hope this answers your question.

@All: Thank you for the kind words of thanks. Don't forget, run a local or VT scan on your downloads. You need to protect the security of your computer.

Thanks
Layna61524
Thank you Layna, nice share, thank you
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's