Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [get] richard fairbairn – curation cloud 2.0 (legally steal content)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Screenshot-2021-05-15-Curation-Cloud-New-launch.png]

Sales Page:

Direct Access:

Thanks flying out to Jorgemv for making this kind offer.

And, to this member's eyes...:
All these SAAS things rely upon the same deception of getting away with calling THEIR server based things 'APPS' - which they ARE NOT.

Copied directly from this thing's SP:

Quote:100% Cloud Based So There’s Nothing To Install

When you get access to Curation Cloud today, you’ll be able to start using it immediately. There’s no messy downloads to install regardless of whether you’re using Mac, PC, Android, or Apple devices.

Everything with Curation Cloud runs...well...in the cloud. This way you can build your blogs and social posts from anywhere you have an internet connection.

And for the typical SAAS owner=>
Unlimited, 100% access to all the poor, duped user's data, maybe even their sites as well, and in some extreme SAAS cases - some very gullible folks' security credentials.
(Can you tell that I see these SAAS things as untrustworthy, perhaps ??)

I have posted explaining this matter in some depth before and if anyone wishes to see that info it should be easy enough to find here.

I send out my Best Wishes to ALL for Happiness, Prosperity and Perfect Health !!
Thank you for sharing. Repped.
Greaaaaaat.
thank you
pleas share the OTO
Thank you for sharing.
Reference URL's